1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Mane

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by Seen, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

If he plays a lot of the players who played on Wednesday night, i think Wolves have a great chance, due to fatigue and low confidence.

If he does what Punt thinks, then i wouldnt be as confident.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Thinking about it further CL football has to be a priority over the cup, which is probably the reason Wolve's odds are shortening by the day.
    I'm tempted now by the outright lol.
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

Irrespective of team news it's worth noting that the Anny road end will be full of 8,300 Wolves fans too. They will be far louder than us and will make it their cup final.

It's most definitely the priority Slick, no two ways about. If we lose Tuesday night, we wont finish top 4. I'm certain of that. Even when Mane is back.
  4. Seen

Seen Moderator

Live pictures of Liverpool City Centre as Senegal bow out of the ACN tonight...

upload_2017-1-28_22-11-8.png
    Punter likes this.
  5. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Liverpool are fucking woeful. Their final ball is shocking. They had a couple of strong penalty claims turned down but despite dominating possession they are 2-0 down.

Think it may be 1st defeat in which a game that Mane has started.
  6. Seen

Seen Moderator

That's right, didn't watch the game but thought he'd make the difference, obviously Liverpool have just lost the plot.
  7. Seen

Seen Moderator

8. Punter

Punter Moderator

He's not bad.
    He's no Jack Rodwell tho.