1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Mayweather v McGregor Betting

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by slick, Aug 25, 2017.

1. slick

slick Administrator

1.PNG 1.PNG

Odds Bet365
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Bit of a freak show and if it's not fixed Mayweather @ 26's for a first round knock out looks reasonable to me.

But when people are paying $99 a pop for PPV in the States can you not see it having a few twists and turns to take it to a rematch.
  3. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Part of me thinks McGregor is going to pull of one of his special move with a flying knee to Mayweathers temple or something similar to be disqualified and then get a rematch. Either that or pull out injured after 6 rounds.
  4. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I've spoken to boxing fans who seem to be of mixed opinion with most obviously going to Mayweather but some making the point that the other guy is used to getting punched in the face without the padding that a boxing glove has and is going to be difficult to knock out. Possibly a Mayweather win going the distance at 3/1?
  6. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Small dabble on the draw and McGregor on Points as these both pretty much guarantee said rematch.
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

All Mayweather has to do is not get hit in the first 4 rounds. It's his after that.
  8. Punter

Punter Moderator

9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Thanks for that Punter.