1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

megaupload sale

Discussion in 'Tech and Info' started by slick, Jan 4, 2012.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Just heard megaupload is gonna be back january 27th, from the swedish servers first and then some uk servers :crossfingers
  2. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

3. slick

slick Administrator

What a load of bollocks that was, thats the last time I listen to Yorkie.

Things are that bad I've been playing around with mirc for the last couple of hrs, then i thought fcuk this were supposed to be going forwards not backwards, we'll be back on ftp's next.

you remember the old +dcc servers Komp and the time you had me arguing with a bot ya cnut:lol
    kompressaur likes this.
  4. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

I've just seen that 'no internet until 9th Feb' & now I'm worried :unsure
  5. kompressaur

lol i remeber that now you mention it Slick. aye we had some laughs in our time mate. fuck me even showing that i could hold my own with the best. I think that bot won the argument you where trying to have with it slick.

Slick get into Newsgroups mate. I still think its better than everything else. Its the first thing i'll be spending a tenner on when i get back online. I recommend Newsdemon. Looks like theyve a sale on to get the megaupload crowd too-

i cant post below that. Aye im on mobile dongles for now Swoops. As mentioned its really getting me down now :(

http://www.newsdemon.com/

SUPER UNLIMITED

Normally $19.95/month!

*£4.47 for first month, then £6.39/month

+ Unlimited Speed
    + 30GB Secure Online Storage
    + Free News Reader Software
    + 50(256-Bit) SSL Connections
  6. slick

slick Administrator

will do m8 once i get back on my feet, I'm trussed up in bed at the moment with either a slipped disk or trapped nerve in the lower of my back, I can only just about walk at a snails pace in agony and pain killers including codein ain't bleeding working. I've just limped down stairs for half a pint of vodka and crawled back up with it, lets see if that works as I need something to stop me seizing up.

This is all because i decided to lift a paving slab that had workd its way loose in the drive, it was an accident waiting to happen in more ways than one.

I'm stuck in bed now watching movies, luckily my satellite reciever also streams movies so I'll be able to watch all the films I've taped over the last few months on my laptop.
  7. slick

slick Administrator

I'll tell you what, this Vodka has made me feel the best comfort wise I've felt all day, proof will be in the pudding mind so I'm gonna nip down for another and see if i can get down and up any easier.
  8. kompressaur

Get the big pink pills slick. I couldnt get out of bed without them for years. Yur probably on them actually. The best thing i ever did from my half slipped disk was g to thailand and get my back stood on by young thai birds with hairy wee muffs. I no longer am a man that suffers back pain although for 20 years previous i was the most back pained man youd ever meet. Man them wee thai birds sorted me right out. A wee wank and a sook of the tits all for a tenner too. Fuck i might go back now im off the dope.

Hold on a sec....i run a flat on £48 pw and im over a grand in debt to my mum. Dont think its gonna be soon lol
  9. slick

slick Administrator

I wish i hadn't have done that as I'm now in twice as much pain, the voddie gave me confidence to tackle the stairs standing up and now the pain shooting down my back and pelvis is like lightning, I'm going to have to knock on the floor and give the misses a shout if I want any more , no point in possibly making things worse.

I'm just deciding what film to watch next, I watched 'Repo man' earlier on and I was suprised how good it was and wondered why I had never watched it before, I must have seen a bad review or something, anyhow if you ain't seen it it's worth a watch.
  10. kompressaur

Fuck it slick. Tell your back whos boss! Get fucking full of it and TELL it who's boss and keep reminding it with every vodka you have. Mind over matter my son. umm sat tum. Before you know it you'll be doing Crazy Legs in the front room and posting 'what fucking back pain'. im tellin yah :look
  11. kompressaur

That the original Repo Man Slick? I wasnt that kean on any of them truth be told.
  12. slick

slick Administrator

I wish Komp, I daren't even go for a shite cause i know I won't be able to wipe my own arse.

I'm going to watch 'Catch me if you can' as believe it or not I've never seen it before, plus i need to lie straight for a bit as this bending sideways typing lark is killing me.
  13. winrew

winrew GILF

Valium does the trick Slick.
    Had a similar thing a good few years ago , ended up having a epidural in my spine , which worked for a month or two .
    Best position to ease it , face down propped up on your elbows , puts a curve in your spine ..
  14. slick

slick Administrator

No it's the sci fi one about reclaiming body parts, I thought it was pretty good as it was pretty much non stop from beginning to end.
  15. kompressaur

lol i hate that with a bad back. The cant wipe arse syndrome. It really brings it all home to a person. still lucky for me i devised ways of getting around it just by not wiping my arse and not going out. Back pain truth be told is the hardest thing to deal with and the one you get least sympathy for.

Ive been watching a few movies of late slick. i must have a recommendation....nah i cant think and all my movies come from last may when i had broadband. Gonna be downloading like a madman though on the 9th Feb. Fuck your back slick the 9th of Feb is all i care about llol
  16. slick

slick Administrator

That the only position I'm not comfortable in wins, maybe ure just used to that position lol.
    If i lie flat on my back I'm fine, even on either side but it cuts me in two to lie on my front, I'm beginnin to think its a trapped nerve as I cannot put any weight on my right leg without sciatic like pains shooting down my pelvis, I can't even lift my right leg from a laying down position..
    If it's no better this time tomorrow with all this bed rest then I'll be going to the quacks on Wednesday, thats if i can get about as the lazy cnuts rarely do home visits anymore, last time i requested one for my daughter i got into a right slanging match down the phone to some stuck up bitch of a receptionist and got reported to my local gp.
  17. marchender

marchender New Member

:))...returning to the subject...I like megaupload's new theme is very FBIish :sleep