1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Mickeypaul's a cunt

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by slick, Aug 22, 2011.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Some of you may or may not know that I've been working on another forum for the last week or so, it's going to be one dedicated to horse raciing as there's not a decent one anywhere on the net.

originally I was going to change us to betcult (mickeys domain name) and change betnod to the horse racing forum as Mickey feels attached to betcult.

After nearly wiping us out trying to change the name over and spending days putting wrongs right, I settled for letting things remain as they are and using betcult for the horsey forum.
    np's there i hear you say but after it was all set up Mickey only then realises the website using his domain name will be about horse racing, after me explaing the facts for the last fortnight.

So afrer spending over a week getting all the basics set up, Mickey decides it's not for him but wants his domain name back and chucks his dummy out of the pram bearing in mind he hasen't used it for the last three yrs, so I'm back to square one.

As it turned out it was a blessing in disguise as i managed to bag a great domain name suited for horseracing 'horsenap.com'.

The site itself is not in place yet but will be within the next week or so, i'm just posting to tell you what a cnut Mickey is.
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Thanks Slick but I think we already knew. lol
  3. beamer

beamer Moderator

I would have thought that would have been tied up.

beamer
  4. Seen

Seen Moderator

Aye, and full of pics like these...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Punter likes this.
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

Fuck sake MickeyPaul, you are a cunt.

So Horsenap.com, will we still have a racing forum here? Or just a link to it?
  6. slick

slick Administrator

Lol at those pics:laugh, thats exaclty what crossed my mind when i woke up this morning.

I've not decided yet Punt, when its finished I'll have a tinker and see what looks best.
  7. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Now come on, lets be fair, we can all be cunts, & there are many bigger than Mickeypaul........

I'd like to point out that although I'm bigger than him, I'm not in cuntishness, thankyou :)
  8. slick

slick Administrator

Suppose ure right Swoops, I should have said Twat.
  9. MickeyPaul

MickeyPaul Merry Christmas!

Just saw this and it's all LIES! He tricked me and never explained what he was doing. I mean, WHY would he be setting up a horse racing forum? My brain simply never absorbed this information. Every time he said a racing forum I thought he meant WITHIN the main forum. It's not my fault. I am a cunt though. :lol
  10. AnothrSpacecat

AnothrSpacecat YES voter

what a handsome chap he is though.. corrr
  11. MickeyPaul

Ah-heeheehee. Why thank you kind sir. You ever noticed Dougie Donnelly has hair like super noodles?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    "Haha. Cheers Mick. Barbecue beef too! Have a licksy!
    Haha, no seriously. LICK MY FUCKING HAIR!!!"
  12. AnothrSpacecat

AnothrSpacecat YES voter

hes a ladys man no doubt, fine head of hair that.

i last saw him on the curling, he was giving it fist pumps in the press box, could just see him thinking 'gerit roond yiz ye danish cunts'

....sorry, off topic :(
  13. MickeyPaul

:lol Would you stroke his hair while his head rests in your lap for a tenner?
  14. AnothrSpacecat

AnothrSpacecat YES voter

ill need to check my placepots but i think hes out my league at that price.

ill settle for the avatar picture
  15. MickeyPaul

Yeah. It's for the best. The real Dougie would only leave you and break your heart whereas a Dougie avatar will always be there for you when you need him.
  16. AnothrSpacecat

AnothrSpacecat YES voter

haha you really are a cunt arent you.

this leaves an unanswered question though... BetCult?

Why?!
  17. MickeyPaul

It's the best name ever you... you... CUNT!!! Fine! You come up with a quirky name then that isn't taken. Go on! TRY IT!!
  18. MickeyPaul

And I suppose I do have a slight obsession with weird shit. I quite liked the thought of a cult which revolved around things like East Fife rituals where every Tuesday their followers would sacrifice hamsters at midnight and drip their blood into those old pint glasses you got in the 80's with the panels and then down it and chant, "The Fife of East.... we bled the beast... we sold our souls... for lots of goals... ohmmmmm.... sharra barra ohhhmmmmm...."
  19. AnothrSpacecat

AnothrSpacecat YES voter

both cuntbet.com and betspastics.com are available, either or you choose
  20. MickeyPaul

I decided against those two for various reasons. Mainly, I didn't want either ODM or Winrew signing up.