1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Mickeypaul's a cunt

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by slick, Aug 22, 2011.

1. MickeyPaul

MickeyPaul Merry Christmas!

:lol
  2. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

We pay you in love, Mickey. Can you not feel the love there is for you in this forum?
  3. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Hmm, when I just posted that last post, it appeared at the bottom of the screen, but just above it there was a message saying something along the lines of "There are more messages to be displayed. View them?". When I clicked on it, new messages appeared above my latest one that weren't there at first.

Looks like if someone else posts while you're in the process of typing your post, then when you click to send your post, you won't see the posts that were made while you were typing yours, until you click on that message. Possibly.
  4. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Not happy, ODM buys short dated pizza.....& he bought the fucker last week :shit

It went in as americano & came out looking like liquid pepperoni.

Hold on, theres someone comi.....**THUD**
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Einstein said something like this might possibly happen maybe.
  6. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

I dont get what RC gets....as in I understand it, but I didnt get it
  7. AnothrSpacecat

AnothrSpacecat YES voter

jesus christ... whos idea was 'betnod' anyway
  8. MickeyPaul

No. Not really. I feel like Simon Cowell. "Booooo booooooooo hissssss" I used to hear that everywhere then I found out it was just a ghost snake!!! AHAHAHAHAHAH!!! A GHOST SNAKE!!!! BOO HISS!!!! AHAHAHAHAH!!!!
  9. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Not his, winrew would have banned him thinking it was Tav
  10. winrew

winrew GILF

Some Swede called Chris i think ..
  11. MickeyPaul

:lol Step forward Slick..... We were going through names and as he said "betnod" I started laughing and moved on not thinking he meant it. I'd already offered "betasaurus" which... come on.. classic.
  12. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

If my guess is right (and let's face it, I was right about there being no God) it's all to do with the tear in the space time continuem (not to be confused with the one that's spelt/spelled/spelded correctly) that Mickey somehow created when he tried to upload a Pot Noodle to Betcult.

He then went back in time and killed and ate his grandfather's favourite pig - thereby sealing his own fate by ensuring that he would never be born.

Simple really - as a meerkat might say if they were somehow given the power of human speech.
  13. MickeyPaul

Ah ha! Just shows how little you know Mr Oders. The grandfather paradox can only be overcome by the existence of separate timelines!! If I DID happen to travel back in time it would be a completely different universe. Maybe a universe where you weren't a total gimp. Weird huh?
  14. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Thanks for the clarification Mickey. We can only dream of such universi
  15. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Grandfather paradox? Is that a Scottish name?

Mine was called Bert
  16. MickeyPaul

You poor naive fool. You don't think paedophiles give you their real names do you?
  17. MickeyPaul

Yip, and I hadn't noticed how much of a shambles it is until now. People posting together is just a farce looks like and we'll have to fix this. No wonder everyone thinks I'm a cunt now!!
  18. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Now?:thinking
  19. MickeyPaul

:lol I hope my paedo joke wasn't missed though. Really enjoyed that one.
  20. winrew

winrew GILF

Which threads that in Mick ?