1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

My Weekend treble

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by irish_ace, Sep 17, 2011.

1. irish_ace

irish_ace New Member

Mk Dons v Huddersfield- Mk Dons could be missing a whole host of players when they take on huddersfield this weekend.with several nursing injuries.Stephen Gleeson and Darren Potter are doubtful and Striker Jabo Ibehre will definately be out after his sending off mid week in a 3-1 defeat against Sheffield Wednesday. Huddersfield with the returning Gary Naismith (Scots International) will be confident of continuing their 34 match unbeaten run with a full strength squad to choose from. They come into this game off the back of a 0-3 away win against sheff utd and if they enter this game in the manner they did in the last 4 points could be heading the terriers way.
    3.1 85/40
    Bolton v Norwich- Yes bolton were stuffed in their last game against Man Utd but sure most teams will experience a similar mauluing this season:pBolton have an impressive line up in comparison to the canaries and with the likes of David Ngog and Tuncay Sanli waiting in the wings should things not be going to plan i expect Bolton to produce the goods today. on the positive side for norwich John Ruddy returns to goal. Striker James Vaughan returns and Winger Anthony Pilkington. Bolton Betfair 2.02 Evens

Millwall V Westham- For both sets of supporters the biggest game of the season. A win and nothing less shall be acceptable and on that note i expect Westham to brave the storm of the lions den and leave with 3 precious points. Each team should be playing out of their skins and on that note a much superior Westham line up should edge this. Millwalls defence is not up to scratch, losing their last game against birmingham 3-0, Westham won their last game 4-3 at home to Pompey and in their previous game they defeated Nottm Forest 4-1 away from home. They know where the net is and i expect it to ripple a fair few times today. 3 points Westham. Betfair Westham 2.72...7/4
  2. traeth

traeth Moderator

my treble for today is Arsenal/Reading/Southend
  3. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Just so I'm listing them somewhere. I have 5 selections but taking them trebles & up.
    Villa @ Evs - feel we're solid enough at home against a poor attacking Geordie side.
    Arsenal @ 5/6 - not a fan of odds on away from home, but this is the game Wenger needs. Blackburn are kidding themselves with Kean in charge.
    Barnsley@ 6/4 - poor start but have played something like the top 7 in the ante post betting already, feel they'll take Watford & its a value price.
    Tranmere @ 9/10 - based primarily on Wycombe being on the road twice this week, having already lost once.
    Southend @ 8/15 - Plymouth, read Wycombe, add to the mix Plymouth are shite
  4. irish_ace

irish_ace New Member

i bet the terriers wouldnt mind 4 points lol