1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

New Horse racing forum

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by slick, Aug 29, 2011.

1. slick

slick Administrator

I have been toying with this idea for a while because decent horse racing forums are few and far between and rather than add more forums to an allready extensive list of forums on betnod, I think a dedicated horse racing forum could more than support itself.

Plus you will have noticed horse racing fans have a different mindset to normal people like us, Seen being a prime example:naughty, nothing ventured nothing gained but i think a dedicated horsey forum could bring in a different kind on clientele, plus both forums will be interlinked which will be great for SEO reasons.

Seen, Beamer and Samoan have all agreed to help run the new forum and I'm asking all members of Betnod to support them as much as possible, It's a bold move i know but one i think will do very well in the long term.

The new forum can be found here.
    http://www.horsenap.com/
  2. traeth

traeth Moderator

do we need to register for horsenap?
  3. slick

slick Administrator

I'm afraid so Traeth, to be of any value seo wise for both of us we need to be two seperate websites.
  4. Pete89

Pete89 Member

Can you not link the member database between the two though?
  5. winrew

winrew GILF

Sounds like a great idea , dont be garn daft and Modding Seen or out silly like that Slick :unsure
  6. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Is not too much hassle just reregistering surely, lads ? :)

It is very green though :unsure
  7. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Modding Seen ?! :eek:

Good god, the two won't be linked will they, slick?

Winrew, go & delete that thread in 'mods' ffs
  8. slick

slick Administrator

I was thinking that myself but with a bit of responsibilty you never know we might get the best out of him:wasnme

I could link the databases Pete but that could cause a lot of trouble further down the line and not to mention a whole range of cookie problems, plus the advantage is that if ever one went tits up, we could always nip next door while it gets fixed.
  9. slick

slick Administrator

Horses and greenery go hand in hand swoops, thats what Mickey tells me anyhow, any questions about the skin then plse direct them at him as he designed it.

I quite like it tell the truth and if anything it got Mickey off his arse and doing something again:lol
  10. slick

slick Administrator

lol, linked but seperate mods, they said they don't want riff raff modding their site.
  11. Pete89

Pete89 Member

Registered although doubt I shall post much...
  12. Seen

Seen Moderator

:unsure
  13. MickeyPaul

MickeyPaul Merry Christmas!

I just follow orders, Swoop. Slick ---> :adolph
  14. winrew

winrew GILF

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Getting that when trying to post
  15. Seen

Seen Moderator

It's payback time, you old cunt :devilish
  16. fc basher

fc basher Member

Anyone else gets that,Go to your email account and click on the link in the registration email sent to by horsenap.​
  17. winrew

winrew GILF

:lol @ Seen
    I cant remember getting a email ..
  18. slick

slick Administrator

lol @ Seen.

Double check please winrew or sign up again without a dodgey bleeding email.

On second thought do nothing I'll sort it out, you've allready caused enough trouble.
  19. slick

slick Administrator

20. slick

slick Administrator

You should be ok to post now.