1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

New Skin

Discussion in 'Tech and Info' started by slick, Aug 31, 2011.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Mickeys been working his little socks off creating a new skin as the current theme is throwing up a lot of errors on the server, its not to far off the present skin but imo it looks a lot neater.

If you spot any problems with it then plse tell us in this thread.
  2. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

3. MickeyPaul

MickeyPaul Merry Christmas!

I'm guessing there will be quite a few little things to sort as I wasn't finished. And you can thank Slick for the colours. I just obey orders.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

I've told mickey sometimes the truth hurts, more comments plse and tell me why its Urrggghh as were working on it now and can change any urrrgggh's.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

by the way Mickeys colour blind.
  6. MickeyPaul

Nope. That would be you. You're disagreeing with what it tells you in the colour picker in admin. But you did ask for plain, beige and ordinary and I think it's about spot on. :lol
  7. slick

slick Administrator

I asked for the original colurs to be swapped over and u said it was drab, then you came up with a purple and pink forum so i mentioned beige to test your colour prowess, and now you think the forum is beige , so i'm proved right, can anybody apart from Mickey see beige on the forum?
  8. MickeyPaul

A big slab of darkness does get a bit depressing to be fair Slick. You cunts depress me enough as it is.
  9. MickeyPaul

You asked for a beige and I got a beige hex from google which I made a bit lighter. I just did what you told me man.
  10. slick

slick Administrator

right where it says 'betnod betting tips' on the forum home, what colour is it anybody?
    I see a light purply pink colour and mickey see's a yellowy grey colour, i think this is where the breakdown in communications is occurring. as I'm asking for colours and mickey's coming up with something completely different, one of us is colour blind.
  11. MickeyPaul

I also said there were a ton of things I STILL HAD TO FIX!!!!! YOU FUCKING INSENSITIVE ASSHOLE!!! People will be mentioning this that and the other which I would have fixed before putting it on. GOD DAMN YOU ALL!!!!
  12. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Just looks a bit....bland :unsure & empty maybe ?

Maybe I'd just got used to the other one?
  13. MickeyPaul

Slick - I'll show you exactly what colour it is, LOOK:

[​IMG]
  14. slick

slick Administrator

swoops what colour is that at the top of this thread behind where it says 'new skin'
  15. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

'Betnod sports betting tips' ?

I see it as bluey grey tbh
  16. slick

slick Administrator

i know , purpley pink.
  17. MickeyPaul

It is a bit bland at the moment, Swoop. Give me time though as it takes a while for me to get Slick to let me do anything interesting with it.
  18. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

I spose there is an element of pinky purple in it
  19. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

I've changed my mind, I like it, its easier :D
  20. slick

slick Administrator

I just asked moans and she said lilacy pink.