1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

New Zealand Cup

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by Napoleon Solo, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Napoleon Solo

Napoleon Solo New Member

20/08/13 08:00 Cashmere Technical v Ferrymead Bays 1.66 4.00 3.80

Long time no post but I came across this by accident and thought it was a decent opportunity.

Cashmere Technical have recently won the Mainland League, but they're resting players in this match as they have a more important cup semi-final on Saturday. They did request a change of date, which was refused, so they felt they had no choice but to field an understrength side.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/sport/9053515/Tech-coach-avoids-risk

Ferrymead Bays @ 3.80 (Bet365) - 5/10 points
    Punter likes this.
  2. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Good to see you again Napoleon :thumbSounds good, I'd join you on that one if I still had any online accounts, but good luck anyway.
  3. Napoleon Solo

Napoleon Solo New Member

You too RC!

Cashmere Technical 1 - 2 Ferrymead Bays :)

Hope someone else got on!
    rcgills likes this.
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

Nice one Napoleon, and good to see you again :thumb

I did read your tip last night, I don't have a 365 account though so no I didn't get on either :frown I did go straight to oddschecker to see if any other bookies were offering odds but couldn't find any quoted at the time, not even 365, so I left it.

I knew you were on a good one after reading your post and link and i'm gutted I didn't go looking at bookies individually!

Anyone else normally stick odds up?

Good tip Napoleon :)
  5. Napoleon Solo

Napoleon Solo New Member

Good to see you again Punter. Should get yourself a 365 account, one of the best bookmakers out there, always offering free bets and offer a good range of sports/competitions. Besides, doesn't hurt to have as many accounts as possible, just in case that one opportunity does come up.

Think I'll be sticking around for a bit as I'm getting back into my betting after a long time off so hopefully find a few more of these gems, though my posting may be fairly infrequent.

Not sure who else was offering pre-match odds, but I did see Hills and SportingBet were offering in-play on it. Came across this totally by chance so was pleased to get a winner, especially as I went a bit overboard this morning on it when Bet365 offered AH and HT/FT betting as well! :unsure
    Punter likes this.
  6. Punter

Punter Moderator

I self excluded, twice! lol. That was 5 yrs ago mind so I might try again soon.