1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

NEXT ENGLAND MANAGER BETTING

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Sigthorsson

Sigthorsson New Member

No idea why anyone with a big name would even be interested in managing that team right now. It's a mess and everybody knows it, despite all the young so-called talent. Southgate doesn't want to, at least yet, so who's next on the list?
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Hi and welcome to Betnod Sigthorsson, I think there will be plenty of big names Interested because they have nothing to lose, there's just no way anybody who get's the job can take then any further backwards, it's a win win situation.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

What are the odds for Coleman:lol
    Punter likes this.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

looking more and more like Big Sam, I hope he does well but I can't fcuking see it, apart from Andy Carol now getting a game it's gonna be pretty much same as same as.
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

Shouted him up when he was 20/1, beginning of the thread. I wish i'd of had a bet now.

He's made for this job, definitely. He's the only choice for me.
  6. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

Time to start this again - Who Next?
  7. slick

slick Administrator

lol, must be the shortest reign ever.
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

But 100% record. Can't be many of them about.

Southgate is to take charge for the next game - and probably after I would suspect
  9. slick

slick Administrator

Allardyce back to Sunderland?
  10. Steve_uk

Steve_uk Well-Known Member BANNED

But what did he say in essence? I meet cattier remarks than that every day in the Staff Room..
  11. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

In essence...He was caught advising people on how to get around the rules of his employer.

Disloyal... probably immoral....greedy...stupid...definitely sackable
  12. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

"Get around" the rules, not break them. If they don't want people to get around the rules like that, they need to do something about it and close off the loophole that allows it.

And they weren't his employer at the time, were they?
  13. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Very marmite manager, & whether you agree with the dismissal or not it was a stupid way to leave himself open, but......how the fuck anyone can say that tricking him like that does anyone good is beyond me. That's just entrapment, pure & simple, & from a supposedly serious paper? I hope they go fucking bust the vampires. Never again for me. They've cost us a bloke that was obviously proud as fuck to have the job, & at least that was something
    Punter likes this.
  14. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Actually, scrap that. Don't know why, thought I read somewhere this morning that the meeting was from before he was appointed as England manager, but apparently not.
  15. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

....but more fond of money. Fond enough to betray the people who were paying his wages.
  16. winrew

winrew GILF

3 Million a year + expenses , but it wasn't enough greedy fat neanderthal cunt , good riddance.
  17. keemanan

keemanan Manchester City Premier League Winners 2011/12

18. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

I'm not saying he's not been stupid, I'm saying that setting someone up like this does no one any any good. He's off camera, enjoying a drink, saying he'd have to run it past his employers. Press intrusion & entrapment like this is easily as bad as something said in a supposedly closed conversation IMO. This is a Sun/Mirror/NotW type stunt by a supposed broadsheet. Report the news, don't make it
  19. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I disagree . what it's done is expose him as a greedy bastard with no morals.

Entrapment yes but u can't con an honest man and the FA can't spend two years accusing the members of FIFA of being immoral and then continue to employ a man who's advising people on how to get around thru own rules as their main man