1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Next London Mayor

Discussion in 'Special & Novelty Betting' started by Gavster, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Gavster

Gavster Novelty & Proud

I've been following this for the last month. Not in the betting sense, but in total awe of the bare faced lies that Ken peddles on a daily basis. I was dumbstruck at the tax revelations!

Those that believe Ken's version of events, please euthanise yourselves immediately.

He effectively has a tax rate below 20%. He hasn't even disclosed his full earnings and tax returns yet; two weeks after promising doing so. Instead, one of his cronies constructed a pack of lies on the back of a cigarette packet - this has already been edited once. None of his figures have been signed off by an accountant - even though he states the contrary.

Rant over.

Boris has had a lead over Ken for much of the campaign, but yesterday various polls separated them by just 2%. How? Boris is far from perfect, but Ken's stint at City Hall was hardly sneaky clean having been accused of corruption and cronyism. Much to Ken's protestation, the latter accusation was upheld.

Further rant over.

Ken is as high as 4.5 in the 'next mayor' markets.

It would be horrific to let Ken back into City Hall. He's a divisive and desperate liar. One has to conclude that the Tory troubles are finally chipping away a Boris' halo.

Are there any Londoners here with some additional insight?
  2. Gavster

Gavster Novelty & Proud

Some shrinkage in Ken's price now. If you remove sporting bet, who charge £1 to deposit, Skybet are offering 4.33.

There were reports from numerous sources the other day suggesting that there was substantial postal vote fraud in supporting Ken. One arrest has already been made I think, but what damage has already been done?

Those hoping for Ken's drop in travel fares shouldn't hold their breath, nor should they hold him to the promise he made to resign if he failed in his pledge.