1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

NFL 2017

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by SAMOAN, Sep 10, 2017.

1. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

The season began Thursday, with as per the norm, the defending champions kicking things off. In a minor upset the PATRIOTS lost to the KANSAS CITY CHIEFS and as KC is a divisional rival to my Raiders, it certainly caught my interest. A marker has certainly been set down and hoping OAKLAND can respond in their season opener in TENNESSEE. Does look a tricky match and defensive worries remain, but Oakland have won here the last 2 years and are definitely stronger on offense now.

Despite their opening game woes the Patriots remain 4/1 favourites to win the Superbowl. Obviously I am hugely biased, but Oakland do look a live threat at 18's
  2. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Oakland came through a tough test " on the road " and were worthy winners 26 - 16. Still plenty to work on, but the new starting Running Back Marshawn Lynch certainly adds a new dimension and he makes the yards that last Year's starter ( Latavius Murray, now with Minnesota ) would not.