1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Non League Football 03/9/11

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by Yorkieacer, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Right then a full days list of football going on so

Droylsden Vs Colwyn Bay BSN
    10th Vs 8th here with both sides doing fairly well with 2 points separating the two sides, Droylsden last 5 games have been LLDWW, There last 5 home matches have been LWWLW where both sides have scored in 4 of those matches. Colwyn Bay's last 5 matches have been WLDWL with there last 5 away matches LDWWD Everyone of there last 5 away matches have ended under 2.5 goals and not one of there matches this season has gone overs.

Colwyn Bay are hoping to play new signing Domaine Rouse today who is a old Droylsden forward, Rob Hopley is ruled out with a ankle injury and Sean Doherty looks to be out with a hamstring injury. Damien Allen is facing a late fitness check on a back problem.

Colwyn Bay: (from) Sanna, Denson, Lea, McDonald, Meadowcroft, McKenna, Evans, Allen, Rouse, Davey, Newby, Noon, Lloyd, McLachlan, Benson, Williams.

Droylsden have a full squad to choose from and have new signing Midfielder Paul Marshall ex Rochdale in there squad, im going with the home favourites here

Droylsden @ 2.20

Eastwood Vs Blyth BSN
    Both teams have not started the league well this year with Eastwood 15th with 7 points and Blyth 19th with 5 points. Eastwood last 5 matches have been LLWLW but there home form is much better with LWDWD where before that loss they had gone 17 matches unbeaten at home winning 14 of those. Blyth last 5 matches have been DLLWL where they have conceded 14 goals, There last 5 away matches have been LLDLL shipping in 15 goals. The two clubs have met 4 times prior to today with the results being

Sat 12/02/11 CN/ Blyth Spartans 0 - 0 Eastwood Town More info
    Sat 16/10/10 CN/ Eastwood Town 0 - 2 Blyth Spartans View events More info
    Sat 14/11/09 CN/ Blyth Spartans 1 - 3 Eastwood Town View events More info
    Sat 05/09/09 CN/ Eastwood Town 4 - 2 Blyth Spartans View events More info

Eastwood have an full squad to choose from and new signings Aaron Cole and Karlton Watson will be involved today, Blyth are without Glen Taylor(broken metetarsal), Phil Bannister (knee) and Matt Hunter (groin), they are also still without Shaun Vipond but they do have new loan signing goalkeeper David Knight who should make his debut.

Im going with past results here added to the fact Blyth morale is low at the moment especially after a crushing 5-0 loss on Monday so

Eastwood Town @ 2.00

Staines Vs Thurrock BSS
    Battle at the bottom of the league with Staines starting to pick up in there last couple of matches, There last 5 have been WDLLD but there last 5 at home have been WLLLL. Thurrock have 1 point in 6 matches so far this season and have lost there last 5 conceding 17 and only scoring twice. There last 5 away matches have been LLDLD where both sides have scored in 4 of those. The sides have also met 4 times before with the results being

Staines 1 Thurrock 1
    Thurrock 2 Staines 1
    Staines 3 Thurrock 0
    Thurrock 1 Staines 2

So Staines have the better H2H with 3 out of the 4 matches ending over 2.5 goals. I cant find any team news for the sides so im going with

Staines @ 2.00

Aveley Vs Leatherhead Ryman Premier
    Once again another 2 sides at the bottom of there league scraping it out. Aveley have only lost one game this season but 3 draws have kept them in the relegation places on goal difference, there last 5 matches have been DDLDW with there last 5 home matches DDLDW with both teams scoring in 4 of those 5. Leatherhead have lost all 4 of there league matches this season and there last 5 have been LLLLD. There last 5 away matches have been LLDLW with the win coming in there promotion last season.

It should be a lively atmosphere for todays match with Aveley offering half price admission for the "non league day". Leatherhead have released Billy Dunn, Mu Mann and Sol Patterson-Bohner and have brought back Jack Macleod from Kingstonian. I havnt seen either side this season but i know from previous seasons that Aveley are a strong attacking side but also leave open gaps in defence due to this. Saying that at home though they look much better so

Aveley @ 2.10

Horsham Vs Margate Ryman Premier
    I have to say thank fecking god we have finally got rid of Maggs the public story is finanace issues as he wanted a lot more than he was on in previous seasons so he was offered the same contract or to leave as he hadnt done anything to make us progress - last season being our worst for a long time just staying up in the league. We still havnt sorted out our problems of playing at home but we look better under the new manager. Horsham's last 5 matches have been LWWLL and there last 5 home matches LLLWD they are currently 9th with 6 points. Margate last 5 matches have been DLWDD with both teams scoring in 4 of those, Margates last 5 away matches have been DDLDL. The last 2 times we have met them at home it has finished in draws, we do have the better h2h record against them but we were thrashed 6-1 away last season.

Its kids for a quid day today so im not going as last time i took my brother and all match was little kids running around in everyones way having no interest in the match and pissing off the fans but kids will be kids. Horsham are without Ryan Woodford today but Callum Dunne is back for selection. Apart from a doubt to Craig Cloke Margate have a full squad to choose from, Horsham do have issues going on with money and we have lost most of our players from last season and have a new side only a few players have remained and i cant see us doing well this season. We will be very lucky to get midtable and we are in need of a cup run, i cant see us winning today so

Margate @ 2.40

I have placed £20 on each of the above with Bet365 and also done a £5 5 fold @ 44.35

Thanks for reading GL if following
  2. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Good luck Yorkie.
  3. MickeyPaul

MickeyPaul Merry Christmas!

Same. Lovely layout too.
  4. Yorkieacer

Aveley 1 Leatherhead 0
    Horsham 0 Margate 1
    Droylsden 1 Colwyn Bay 1
    Staines 1 Thurrock 1
    Eastwood 0 Blyth 0

So still chance of the 5fold :crossfingers
  5. Yorkieacer

Disappoing in the end Aveley threw away the lead late on to draw 1-1, Margate won 2-1, Droylsden won 2-1, Staines went down 3-2 and Eastwood drew 0-0 meaning a loss of £13
  6. Punter

Punter Moderator

Unlucky Yorkie, no serious damage done, good previews/thoughts though.