1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Norway Cup 19.06.

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by mijosim, Jun 18, 2013.

1. mijosim

mijosim Member

Start-Stabaek

This is for me best game for betting. I will take Start to score 2 or more, 1.50 in my local.

Start had 3 weeks off, should be well rested.
    Start is attacking minded team with funny defense, even if sometimes result dont show that. They creating dozzen of chances and can score a lot. At home are very dangerous.

Stabaek is in first division. They have ok results, nothing special. Last round lost to Bodo and lost 2 players. Its big question will they be ready for this.

Its sollid difference between these two teams, but despite that i ll go for Start to score 2 or more instead HW. Why? Well, if Start win this, doubt it will be 1-0. But they can be all over any team and concede 2,3. Its not strange thing for them. Stabaek dont have good defense away from home. This should be very good bet.
  2. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

clap I'd have followed you, but the best I could get online was 4/11 and I had no idea whether it was value.
  3. mijosim

mijosim Member

2-1 FT clap but should have been more. Start, as usual, created numerous chances but failed to convert them, and they concede out from nothing, as usual.
    TC, it doesnt mater was it value, important is this was winning tip :wink But for me it was, as i was very sure they will score a couple.