1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Norway Get-Ligaen Season 2012-2013

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by mijosim, Sep 13, 2012.

1. mijosim

mijosim Member

Frisk Asker-Stavanger Oilers

First round of new season,last year bottom team will host champions.

Frisk Asker will forgot last season.They were awfull.They escaped relagation by miracle and will not want to repeat that again.They have new coach,Sune Bergman.
    He had succes with Asker earlier and many believe he can turn things around.He is very good coach.Than they brought maybe the best foreign players of all teams.
    Schira and Beck,especially Schira,are great improvement for defense.They also brough Dalberg as keeper ,he is very good for this level.Have big % of saves.
    Upfront there are small but quick Salazar and very big McLeod,Boisvert and Marshall,players that will cause big problems to other teams.
    Still,Asker have players who arent for this level.All this players must stay healthy if they want to get good results.They can be dark horse this season.

Stavanger Oilers,team i admire.Last season they were more that brilliant.It will be hard to repeat something similar again.
    Oilers stayed without best player last season,Ryan McMuffin MacMurchy.He was impressive.They cant replace him for sure.Also Kilpatrick went.He wasnt in first plan but i loved him.He was impressive in key moments.
    Stavanger brought Davis at the back.He will make defense even better.Stavanger have best defense in league for sure.Upfront Maday ,Kissel,Fossen and Loikas came.Fossen is young ,Maday i am not sure,Kissel can be very good,hope he will prove that,Loikas is good player who played for Oilers two years ago.
    For this game Solberg,Sveum,Brandasu and Vikingstad are out,which was expected .Most of them will return for the first home game,for about 20 days.
    Oilers made few changes in lines ,so i think will be even more dangerous.Their biggest adventage is their coach Petter Thoresen.He has winning mentality and so most of his players.

In pre-season games Stavanger lost against much weaker opponents and people started to doubt.But they had around 10 injured players.After most of them back in team,they thumped Lorenskog and Valerenga,main contenders ,in general rehearsal.They send a message to other teams.Despite Asker got better i cant see them taking anything here.Simply ,Oilers are to strong.
    Stranfeld,Nagel,Dahl Andersen ,Kissel,Kunes ,Kinley are to good here.Motivation wont be problem for champions.Will take Oilers -2AH @ around 1.85.Huge bet.GL
  2. mijosim

mijosim Member

2-3 FT

Oilers werent at their best.They were far from their best.PP didnt work.Bad start...
  3. mijosim

mijosim Member

Third round of Get-Ligaen,few words about games.

Rosenborg-Tonsberg

Odds are to low for home team.They are favorites to win but Tonsberg were good against Asker in last game.Still Rosenborg is a bit better team ,so cant take AW either,even if its tempting.No bet.

Frisk Asker-Stjernen

Home team played ok game against Stavanger but when everyone expected to have easy game against Tonsberg , but they made big comeback to win game in overtime.
    Stjernen had no chance against Stavanger.Visitors were just better.One bad period costed them against Valerenga.
    Can go either way.

Storhamar-Stavanger

Some people think home team can be good this season.Others they will finish about the same place like last year.I am not sure so wont touch them for now.Two losses in first two rounds.
    Away team played very good against Stjernen after bad game against Asker.Still they didnt score like it was expected despite number of shots.
    Odds on away win are to low IMO,as i dont know right now what Storhamar is capable of.Last season Stavanger ran over them,wouldnt be surprised to see something like that again.

Sparta Sarpsborg-Lorenskog

Two year ago champion showed great team spirit to win games in first two rounds.In first round they had three time lead and Storhamar managed to tie every time.When guests tied third time everyone tought game will go over time .Except Henrik Malstrom.Against Lillehammer they back from dead several times to get win on penalties.
    Lorenskog made furious start.18 goals scored in two matches isnt easy to do.This year their attacking power is brilliant.Will be interesting to see them this season.Many people think they are the best team in Norway.
    Personally i took AW @ 2.30 in my local.Simply odds were to good to turn down.Since then odds dropped a lot,so i am not sure they have value right now.

Valerenga-Lillehammer

Valerenga managed to win two games and show they have potential to make something this season.Donati is fit and many points will come from him.Still they need to convince me in that.
    Lillehammer is weaker this season IMO.They lost many good players and their replacements must be on top if want to do something this season.Two losses in isnt good start.
    This is HW for me,small stake of course.
  4. mijosim

mijosim Member

Valerenga-Sparta Sarpsborg

Valerenga is leader at the moment.They won all matches.Their preseason games didnt showed but they start strong ,playing good hockey with many chances.Their team is very dangerous ,especially Donati brothers.There is possibility they will slow down soon but dont think it will be now.
    Brede Csiszar is uncertain.

Sparta have better start than everybody expected.Showed great desire and team spirit in most matches.They have solid quality but cant compete with top teams IMO.Also their desire will fade i think.Last game lost against Frisk.Had their chances but werent good.
    Sparta have some injury problems as Malmstrom,Dupljik Lovlie and Bovim are out while Sogard is uncertain.

Valerenga should win this one imo. They have more quality and are in good run of results.Sparta have important missings and dont think they will get anything from this game.
    Valerenga @ 1.70 my local,medium bet.GL
  5. mijosim

mijosim Member

Stavanger-Frisk Asker

Just quick tought about game as lack of time.
    Oilers started to play.Its obvious.They are getting better and better after gray start.New arena will bring good results.They just need some time.
    Yesterday had tough game in Sarpsborg,which was won.They lost some energy for sure.
    Long term Sveum,Solberg,Vikingstadt are out.Also Lorentzen cant play today.

Frisk got decent results this season.Won against Lorenskog and gave tough game to Valerenga.
    I think they have chance here against tired Oilers.For sure Stavanger should win but i think Asker can be good if have their day.So odds AW @ 9.00 have some value.Small stake.