1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Norway Tippeligaen 06 April

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by mijosim, Apr 6, 2013.

1. mijosim

mijosim Member

Aalesund-Honefoss

I already said,few weeks ago,that Aalesund changed coach during winter and ex-Rosenborg coach took over. They started very good this season with two wins. When they win at home that isnt surprise as home form is always good. They proved that against Haugesund in first match.
    No injuries for home side.

Honefoss didnt play good ,despite only 3-2 loss in first round. They beated Stromsgodset in last match ,which is big surprise for some people.Not for me. You never know with Godset away from home.
    This season they will be relegation candidate and will be tough for them to survive. They didnt change squad to much,but i think they overchieved in bigger part of last season.

Aalesund won last season 2-0 at home.

For me ,home team should win this.Their form is very god (looking pre-season) and they are force at home. So i will take HW @ 1.65, my local.
  2. mijosim

mijosim Member

Also i will take ,for small stake,Stromsgodset to score 3 or more, 3.15 in my local. They are strong at home,but i dont they running full speed right now. Despite that, they have good chance against Sparta. Sparta is solid upfront,but defense isnt anything special.So ,on a good day,this can be goal fest. Odds are really good for me.
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

Good info and good luck Mijosim.

I only had a small amount in my Skybet account but have put it on Aalesund @ 8/15 :thumb
  4. mijosim

mijosim Member

Thanks mate. Hoping for great day :crossfingers
  5. mijosim

mijosim Member

Aalesund-Honefoss 4-3 FT
    Stromsgodset-Sarpsborg 1-1 FT

Main pick won ,which is most important.Aalesund was great upfront,created many clear chances. Defense was tragic,at least. Goalkeeper was on another planet.Many turnarounds ,but it came well in the and.

Stromsgodset created numerous chances,scored in first ten minutes, but luck wasnt on their side. Sorum was awful in front of goal. I said this can be goal fest on a good day,but yesterday wasnt meant to be.