1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Norway Tippeligaen 13.06.-14.06.

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by mijosim, Jul 11, 2013.

1. mijosim

mijosim Member

There is possibility i wont have time, so will post this a bit earlier. Dont have odds in my local yet, but think will be close to EVENS.

Start-Brann

Many things speak that this will be bad bet, but simply cant skip this, despite i dont have greatest confidence.
    Start have to win this. Now, they are in big trouble. If dont win, trouble will be even bigger. Losing to Sandness didnt help. Also not winning against Aalesund (2-2), despite having numerous chances. Whats the problem now? Their defense is crap, nothing new, but now offense dont create enough. Dont get me wrong, still they have many chances per game, but instead usually "200" they have "100". That is enough for some other team, but not for them.
    They are playing Brann, team that cant hit anything away. Even if they do, concede at least two on almost every match. So the worst away team, despite not playing that bad sometimes. At home have all wins i think ( to lazy to check :) ).

Will take Start to score 2 or more, adds should be close to Evens. Start have to win. If they do, doubt it will be 1-0. Also they can score 3 and to lose. Strange team. So, i learned in past, not to bet 1x2 for them. But betting on goals is very good bet when they are involved.
  2. mijosim

mijosim Member

3-3 FT :wink

Great match. Many chances for both sides.
    Wayne likes this.