1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Norway Tippeligaen 15-17 March

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by mijosim, Mar 16, 2013.

1. mijosim

mijosim Member

16 Mar 2013

15:30 Aalesund - Haugesund

2.12 3.40 3.28

18:00 Brann - Valerenga

2.15 3.41 3.19

17 Mar 2013

15:30 Lillestrom - Sarpsborg 08

1.74 3.68 4.40

18:00 Sogndal - Tromso

2.62 3.24 2.61

18:00 Start - Honefoss

1.95 3.47 3.69

18:00 Stromsgodset - Sandnes Ulf

1.38 4.57 7.62

19:00 Odd Grenland - Rosenborg

3.02 3.34 2.28
  2. mijosim

mijosim Member

New season in Norway starts.Wont make preview ,but will write about clubs when i bet on/against them.

For first round i will take Stromsgodset HW + Aalesund to score, 1.70 in my local.

Stromsgodset will host Sandnes.
    Home team finished second last season.It was a bit surprise but in fact it isnt.They are always dominant at home.It doesnt metter if they finish second or ninth ,their home record is one of two best in league.Away usually ,they are very poor.But last season it wasnt that bad so second place was deserved. During braek,Konradsen left to Rennes and Ola Camara to Munchen 1860 i think.Captain Aas has retired after injury.Three very good players.But they brought replacements.Brenne from Grenland is very good player and should replace Konradsen,Sorum is proven goalscorer ,came to replace Camara ,Horn will play central defense instead of Aas and great prospect Olsen came from Ham Kam.Maybe they are even stronger this year.With old fox Kovach ,good Diomande and Sorflor will be candidate to win league again.
    Sandnes played play-out last year ,when they managed to stay in league.This will be their second season in top flight,and i think they will have problems to stay.Key player for their survaival Gytkjaer left team.They will depend from Hoiland and Helle upfront very much.They will have a lot to prove.IMO, those two wont be enough .
    Last season Stromsgodset won 2-1,but they had man less almost whole second half.Despite that ,they were much better team,difference should have been higher. I think host will win this easy,but its first first round,so i will be careful.

Aalesund-Haugesund

Two tipical home teams.
    Aalesund is always strong at home.Last season they finished in second part of table so coach got fired and former Rosenborg coach Jonsson took over. They home for better season.No one important left,but they brought tower Aaroy,who is 2.04 high.He has played for Aalesund few seasons ago,and i think he will do just fine.Key player Barrantes Rojas stayed and theye bought one player from Marroco,but i dont know anything about him.He is payed around one million ,which isnt small amount for Norway.
    Haugesund have almost same team as last year.Soderlund is back and Gytkjaer is brought from Sandnes.Lat season they started good away but finished with only three wins.Should be force at home.Lat season key player Djurdjic ,left team in middle season ,so they played without him last two or three months. Soderlund and Djurdjic were best duo in league,so it will be interesting to see Soderlund this season.
    Last season this teams played 2-2, after two late goals from Haugesund.This time i will take Aalesund to score,1.25 in local,but for braive people i advice Aalesund to score 2 or more,odds are over Evens.
    So to sum ,Stromsgodset HW + Aalesund to score ,1.70 in my local.GL
  3. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

Thanks. :thumb I like the Norwegian league as it gives something to bet on over the summer, although I usually go antepost and top up during the season. At the moment I'm on Molde (large, wishing I'd left it until after last night :mad: ) Rosenborg (medium/large) both at 2/1 and with a small saver on Stromsgodset.
  4. mijosim

mijosim Member

Molde should win it in the and.Squad is very good.They lost key defender and top goalscorer ,but dont think it will be problem.
    Rosenborg is always candidate,but i think their attack will suffer because Prica left and Iversen retired .Still its good team.
    Stromsgodset can be candidate for Gold but they must be on top away from home.
    GL with your bets.