1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Norway Tippeligaen 24-26 May

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by mijosim, May 24, 2013.

1. mijosim

mijosim Member

Stromsgodset-Aalesund

I didnt want to play this game as odds arent great for me, but must give respect to Godset in the and.

Home team is very strong.Home are force, away very good. They are playing great attacking football. With their quick and techniqual way of playing, they have brought down one opponent after the other so .far this season. Storflor, Keita and tower Kovach are very dangerous. Last match they ran over Start away from home. At home are 5-1-0. Only draw was against Sarpsborg, but in that match missed some crazy chances. It was sick at one point what they can miss.
    For this game Horn is suspended after red card along with Ibrahim. Sorum is injured but he didnt show anything IMO. Keita is probably out, but DIO will step up. He is in good form.

Aalesund was very good in last match, 2-0 against Odd. I already said that they are good at home, not so good away. Bad news for them is that Jason Morrison is out for the rest of the season. He was one of the most important players. Daniel Arnefjord, Petter Orry Larsen and Tremaine Stewart is expected to be out during injuries. Nordvik may be back.

Match will be played on plastic pitch. In theory, Aalesund can cope on that surface. But that just theory, which they need to prove. Until that, i will go with Godset. Simply, they are best team at the moment. Dont think anyone can cope them at home. Odds arent great, but i will take them in the and. HW for me.
  2. mijosim

mijosim Member

2-1 FT :)

Aalesund was closer to 2-2 than Stromsgodset to 3-1, but they hold in the and.
  3. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

clap Nice call. I wasn't on the game, but am trying to strengthen my antepost on Strommy which was originally just a saver against Molde and Rosenborg.

What's happened to Molde?
  4. mijosim

mijosim Member

Thanks. I expected to be close. But in the and, fine win for Godset.

Cant say much. Molde lost few players, but that wasnt supposed to be big problem. On the other hand, it seems that is big problem. Maybe players dont have motivation like earlier, but it still dont explain this kind of results. All in all, dont think they will be close to top of the table.

Stromsgoset looks very mature. This isnt period of great form, it seems. It looks like they are playing on result. If avoid injuries, and dont sell players ( which i dont it will happen, just dont know how long loaned players will be in team) they will fight for first place. Few talented players, few players in best ages and few older players are very good mix.
    ThunderCelt likes this.