1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Norway Tippeligaen 25. August

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by mijosim, Aug 23, 2013.

1. mijosim

mijosim Member

Aalesund-Start

Very important match for both team. Aalesund want to hold third place and get involved in title race, while Start need to escape from relegation spot.
    Aalesund is in very good mood. They won last three matches. Scoring for fun whole season. Watched their last few matches and i can tell they dont create like earlier. They score and than wait from counters. Still, they are deadly upfront.
    Aafk have problems with injured players again, but continue to cope with that.

Start have big problems. Defense is horrific, thats nothing new, but now they cant score enough to cover that. Still, create from time to time but that isnt enough. Watched them last match. Me and three guys from this forum can play same/better defense :). Truth isnt far from that.

These two teams played 2-2 this season with many missed chances.

Have two bets to purpose. Aalesund to score 2 or more @ 1.40 (my local) and Aalesund to score 3 or more @ EVENS (my local).
    Cant see Start hold them. Its possible Start will score as Aafk defense isnt great either, but first bet should be banker (if there is such thing). Took that with big stake (along with Dortmund). Second one is very possible as Start have to go forward, so gap behind will be even bigger. If anything unpredictable dont happen, should be goal-fest here.
  2. mijosim

mijosim Member