1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Npower Championship Betting 10-11th Sep

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Sep 7, 2011.

1. MickeyPaul

MickeyPaul Merry Christmas!

That's not a bettiing forum, silly. It's not actually anything at the moment. I'm always too busy helping others you insensitive asshole!
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

That's twice you've called me insensitive. A man could get a complex. I have feelings you know?
  3. MickeyPaul

MickeyPaul Merry Christmas!

Last season I mentioned the potential of Ross McCormack finishing the season as the Championship's top scorer (think he either finished top scorer or close one season with Cardiff). Anyway, he seems back to his old self now that he's actually gettin games and has started very well with Leeds. 5 goals so far and joint top scorer with Lambert of Southampton. Early days of course but.... I'm considering a wee gamble on him. Just looking on Bet365 and he's @ 15.00 just now.

What ya reckon? Worth a hamster sized nibble? I just had one anyway.

edit: He's actually @ 20.00 with skybet and 22.00 on Betfair - worth a wee punt in my opinion. When he's playing regularly in this league as a striker (as he is now), he scores goals. Don't think he's the penalty taker mind. Not sure. Must be looking to get back into the Scotland squad too. Nice wee incentive.

One of the main problems I see with it is that he's such a good all round footballer, managers are prone to playing him out wide or even trying him in a more central midfield role. Still....
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Only one bookie priced up next Saturday's Forest Derby game before the weekend and they made Forest 6/5 fav. As predicted, Forest shrunk to evens yesterday after Derby's woeful display on Saturday night and are best priced at 10/11 at the moment with most firms going 4/5.