1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Npower League Betting 13th Sep

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Sep 12, 2011.

1. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

ok,worked it out-the shrews!
  2. Pete89

Pete89 Active Member

A small profit of 0.7 Pts for me tonight as the ratings put in another good shift.
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

Nice one Pete :thumb

So do you back all that qualify in you your ratings then Pete? If you do then i guess you've got the easiest selection process in any system, based purely on the odds the bookies are offering. Is that right?
  4. Pete89

Pete89 Active Member

Yep punter, it's working out pretty well so far I must say, use the ratings to determine the % chance of winning if it's greater than the implied odds from the best odds then it's value. The minimum price I post represents 5% over the ratings which is my cut off. I'm going to look at adding different systems around them though as the season goes on, the big one I need to look at is team news for example.
    Punter likes this.
  5. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

I'm on Crawley's Tubbs and Barnett in the top scorer market (each way). Like Crawley both were trundling along nicely until the weekend, and they're the ones I was referring to.

In other markets I'm on:

Promotion: Swindon, Bristol Rovers

Relegation: Macclesfield, Plymouth, Cheltenham (given up on them already :mad: )

Season Match bets: Northampton to beat Dagenham; Aldershot to beat Accrington