1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Oddschecker.com

Discussion in 'Betting Talk' started by slick, Sep 10, 2011.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Just a thread to gather interest now they are adverising on tv for our own selfish means.

can't knock them though as they have been about for an age and to be able to afford tv advertising is no suprise as for yrs we've been trying to work out how they do what they do with bookie feeds.
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I notice that Ladbrokes are back with then as if yesterday. I said when they dropped out (presumably for reasons of cost) that they would lose turnover by not being on oddschecker and the dumbasses must have finally worked it out for themselves.

As u say Slick, you can't fault them. Thrive taken an idea and not only
    sold advertising space but also made themselves indispensable to the bookies.
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

And to the punters too?
    What were Ladbrokes thinking :duh
  4. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

you probably all know this but just in case.......anyone who opens an account with a bookie having come via odds checker etc......is never awarded any bonuses etc by that bookie
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

Jazzed it up a bit haven't they, Oddschecker, with their blue background pages.

Can anyone put me off any of the following bookies...

888 sport
    Bwin
    Bodog
    Unibet
    188Bet
    32 Red
    WBX
  6. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

def. nothing wrong with 888 sport,except that they restrict me.
    In fact,I believe they are now linked/part of bluesquare(or if not,another bookie)
  7. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

I've never had any problems with 888sport either, but they're the only ones on your list I've got an account with.

Unibet were sponsors of the last TC on TDP, and never paid up for the final season (at least I don't think they did, although I stand to be corrected), so not sure how trustworthy they are.
  8. stereoman

stereoman Member

9. Topdog

Topdog Moderator

yeah
  10. Punter

Punter Moderator

Oh, i didn't realise it was just for the specials markets, i'm not a fan either tbh.

Cheers chaps, i'll try 888 Sport next. Did either of you have to send off any proof?
  11. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

I didnt have to,Punter and they ARE now part of Bluesquare
    Punter likes this.
  12. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

13. Punter

Punter Moderator

What the fuck have they gone and done to the site now? It's shit!

There's crap all over the place. Where's the tools function gone? What's with that bet basket bar across the bottom, is it optional?

Shit.
  14. stereoman

stereoman Member

It is indeed more wretched than it was before. Why make a 'Sport A-Z' a fiddly click-over thing rather than just have the categories at the left hand side like it always was!?

Needless fecking change yet again.

I don't think that yellow bar/bet basket thing at the bottom is removable.
  15. Punter

Punter Moderator

Cheers stereoman, i think you're right, i cant find a way to remove it. They've really thought about people with small screens there havent they. Tossers.
  16. Pete89

Pete89 Member

Much prefer betbrain these days myself, far more bookies on it and generally easier to use
  17. Punter

Punter Moderator

I think i'm going to have to go take a look myself Pete.
  18. Pete89

Pete89 Member

You'll need to sign up for an acount Punt, but once you do you can select what bookies to show and customise your commission rates on the different exchanges which is handy and saves you having to get the calculator out
    Punter likes this.
  19. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

That's it- I've fucking done with oddschecker. What fuckinginbredretards have they let loose on designing the fucking thing?

Used to have no probs using it on the mobile- then they introduced the mobile version as an alternative to the website - fucking wank so I kept using the website. Now it's twenty times slower , locks up when I want to zoom in or out and every time I minimise and then try to maximise again it opens another fucking windo because there's nowhere to click that isn't a fucking link!

Wank wank wank.

Cunts
  20. traeth

traeth Moderator

It's been annoying me since the change :
    that bet basket is in the fucking way , going to the welsh premier takes longer , jumping from football to the international rugby was a pain.
    I've yet to find an "improvement"
    I've been giving it time , as being a "grumpy" , getting used to changes take time .