1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

ODM's ratings and stats 2012/13

Discussion in 'The Glory Hole' started by ONEDUNME, Aug 18, 2012.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Bottled it! and it cost me big time. Major loss on the week and overall profit down to just 6.87 pts
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

This weekend's fixtures.

West Ham 20pts draw no bet 7/4 at QPR who are the lowest rated team in the league by my stats.

My stats have Swansea to be favourites against Stoke, so a draw no bet price of 9/4 doesn't take any thinking about. 20pts

I have Sunderland to beat Wigan and they've now drifted to a price that I consider to be backable. 10pts at 6/5

Fulham v Man City 10pts on the draw 14/5 vcbet

Villa to beat WBA DNB 4/5 15PTS

I let my heart rule my head overule my methodology last week and lived to regret it so I'm not going to let the same happen today. Man United haven't drawn for ten games so 10pts on the draw today 7/2 Boylesports. Given United's habit of scoring late goals I will be laying off for a return if the game is level around the 75 minute mark,
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I'll type this up while I think about it and change it if West Ham lose their 2-0 lead against QPR. 7 points profit on the weekend. Would have been another ten points had I thought about laying my stake back at 1-1 in the Man City game but I was too busy. Season profit stands at 13.87pts.

I have a great deal of respect for Gary Neville as a pundit but he did say before tonight's game that he's surprised to see QPR bottom of the table. I'm not.

Adel Taarabt has just come on on 55 minutes. He's got to be a danger (if a petulant and moody tart).
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

:lol

Fucking hell. Less than a bastard minute and he scores. Fuck. Game on.

35points to be knocked off the above if West Ham draw.
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

Good shout with West Ham ODM, everyone else i spoke to fancied QPR or the draw there, me included.
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

First one this week is Swansea at home to Reading. Swansea didn't get a single shot on target last week but that was away from home and this is at home to the team that I rate as the worst in the division away from home. 15pts at even money.

West Brom to beat QPR 20PTS 10/11

Wigan at Everton 15/8 10 pts draw no bet - Purely on the basis that their win price is bigger than my stats suggest it should be.

Will have to do Sunday's games on Sunday I'm afraid. Busy weekend
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Southampton and Fulham are both on the cold draw list so 15 points at 12/5

Man United haven't drawn in the league for something like 10 or 11. 10pts on them to draw at Newcastle 11/4.
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Lay Fulham draw to win 10 or lose 9 in play
  9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I'm a twat. That was a lay of 1-1 at that price but I won't include it in my figures because I'm an idiot
  10. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Spurs to beat Chelsea 20pts 2.6
    Swansea to beat Wigan 20pts 2.1
    WHU to beat Soton 15 pts 1.91
    Sunderland to beat newcastle 25pts draw no bet 4/5
    Everton at QPR dnb 8/13 20pts

Man united are the only team in the Prem not to have had a league draw yet 5pts at 19/4 vcbet (what the fuck is 19/4 all about?)
  11. Punter

Punter Moderator

Betvic have gone daft with their prices, 19/4, 29/20 etc. Still the best priced on most games in the 1X2 market though.
    Good luck this weekend ODM :thumb
  12. Pete89

Pete89 Active Member

obviously pricing up using decimal, after all 5.75 and 2.45 dont look so daft..
  13. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Well spotted Pete-hadnt thought of that
  14. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Profit of 10.65pts this weekend.
  15. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

This week's bets

Villa to beat Norwich 20 pts at evens

Stoke to beat Sunderland 10pts 21/10 - I doubt that Stoke will win but that's the whole point in following stats, so that I don't have to think.

Everton v Liverpool Everton DNB 10/11 20PTS

Chelsea v Man U draw 20 pts stan james 5/2. Will lay draw to return stakes at mid 70 mins at even money if level
  16. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Well I've lasted longer than I thought I would but this is starting to bore me now.

DNB Swansea 5/2 10pts
    Sunderland 10pts evens
    QPR 20 pts 10/11
    wba 10 3/4

These are all prices taken earlier in the week so no idea if they are any better or worse now - only just realised I hadn't posted them up
  17. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Oh and I would have had 10pts on united and arse to draw which United have just won
  18. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Would have been a bad week last week with 50 pts lost