1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Pakistan v Sri Lanka test match in-running

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by swooperman, Oct 29, 2011.

1. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

One to keep an eye on. Sri Lanka have been on the back foot in this test throughout & have been facing defeat for 4 days now.
    They are batting in their 2nd innings now, approaching tea on day 4, & theyve only gone past Pakistans 1st innings total with 5 2nd inngs wickets down. They immediately lost a 6th, but since then Angelo Matthews has been joined by a quick scoring Prasad. Now, at tea they are are 52 clear, still 6 down.

Lanka arent what they were bowling wise, but you have to factor into the equation that Pakistan dont win many games, so these runs are nervous ones for them. Yes, theres work to do for sure, but another 80-100 might produce a dodgy chase, particularly at a deserted neutral venue.
    Lanka currently 9.2 & Pakistan can be laid @ 1.26ish
  2. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

9 down, 83 ahead, but importantly Matthews still there on 50. Layed Pakistan @ 1.08, need another 50 certainly, but what d'you expect for 1.08 :lol

Zipping around it a bit :unsure
  3. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Thats not going so well but India are worth backing @ around 6/4 @ 83-6, Dhoni & Pathan in. Yeah theyre massive, but theyre still in
  4. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

They went well :unsure

Anyway, Pakistan v Lanka, 3rd & final test (Paks 1 up) approaching end of 4th day. 14 overs to go, Lanka 220 ahead, 3 down, obviously needing a win to square the series. Theyre looking a bit 20/20 shot wise at the moment, obviously looking to set a total by declaring early tomorrow. Run rates been slow all match. Lanka couldnt get into a position last week to test the Paks nerve, but I think they will here, & theyre also not going to leave Pakistan totally out of it. Factor in the Paks dont win many series, so do they know how to, & also the events of last week, I can see a lot of nerves here tbh. Its not a bet to go mad on as strange things happen in places like theses but, the draws available to lay @ 1.31
    Lanka looking to move on, bat for half an hour to an hour tomorrow & set 300 here I reckon.

I'm on :thumb
  5. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Games turning, 5 down & a big run out fluffed, Lanka 234 ahead, holding on for dear life. Paks in from 25/1 to 10s