1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

ANTE-POST PFA Player of the year - 18/19

Discussion in 'British Football Betting' started by Punter, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

Got three backed in this.

D.Silva @ 3.6
    R.Sterling @ 21
    Fernandinho @ 41

At present it's hard to see outside of these three, for me. Aguero maybe? Happy with what i've got for now though.
    Sterling is a cracking price. Not much 20/1 left
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Stirling? No mate, just no
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

If he can sustain his 2018 form till May '19, he'll have every chance.

Awards aside, what's your thoughts on Harry Wilson?
  4. slick

slick Administrator

I agree Punt, he's going from villain to hero in the media when in the past they've been crucifying him, I think he stands every chance if he keeps up his current form.
    Punter likes this.
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Save your money - I've got more chance of winning it than him.

Wilson is fucking brilliant mate. I just hope they can keep hold of him for the rest of the season cos it will be a massive loss if not. The lad will go far. I think both he and Mason Mount will be regular squad members in the prem' by this time next year, if not regular starters. If not for their parent clubs now, someone will snatch them up if they have any sense.

Apart from the goals he's scored for Derby, did you see his free kick for Wales the other week? He's worth a place in the side just for his free kicks but he's got so much more than that. Apart from that, he seems like a nice level-headed lad as well and fingers crossed he stays injury free I'd really like the lad to do well, wherever he moves to from Derby (unless he goes to Forest of course)
    Punter likes this.
  6. Punter

Punter Moderator

Sterling to come off the bench and score the winner tonight. Last scorer 11/2 Paddy P's

Good to hear about Wilson, seen some of his games and goals. He signed a long term contract in July. I'd love to see him back with us and getting games next season.