1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

POWERZONE! - Power Snooker 2011

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by Pete89, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Pete89

Pete89 Active Member

Watched this on ITV 4 today, 8 round 1 matches, with the tournament concluding tomorrow.

Had a couple of spead bets selling Ronnie's winning margin at 100 (it was 90) and Din

gs at 50 (He lost by 106) Small stakes as its a lottery but ended up 16.60 to the good.

The first match tomorrow is Selby vs Allen. The world No 1 Should come out on top and Selby is is 8/11 to do so. The Spread is 20-50 and I reckon that it'll be somewhere in that region. I'm going to back him on the outright win market Buy @ 15 (Lose = 0, Win =25)

Second on the Card is Gould v Bingham. The spead is (-10)-20. Gould overcame Judd trup today, where as Bingham hammared Shaun Murphy, and will win by more than 10 against Gould who is a class (or two) below Murphy. Sell @ -10

Lee Vs Robertson is the third match on the cards. Robertson bet Maguire (to chants of get your socks out for the lads) and Lee overcame MJW in their first round matches. I'm thinking a small Buy at 60 in the winning margin.

Finally its RO'S v Dott, O'Sullivan will probably win, but is avalible to sell at 110, He won by 90 today against Carter and Dott, IMO is a player who normally loses alot of close frames, or wins them easily. A Perfect Power Snooker Combenation, rack up a century and go 100 pts clear, lose the next 65-55 and your still 90 pts up. Of Course Ronnie is a touch opponent and Dott probably won't win, but still SELL at 110