1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

ANTE-POST Premier League Outright Betting 2017/18

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by Punter, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

b1.PNG

b2.PNG

Odds from Bet365
    slick likes this.
  2. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

At the time Betway's 7/1 on Bournemouth to go down looked good, not that I expect them to go down, but 7/1 seemed too long. Since then, the price has both come in, and they've made some good signings, and it's one I now fully expect to lose.

Less so with Burnley, who I can see really struggling without Michael Keane. I can also see Burton struggling in the Championship - I think they did magnificently to stay up last year - and I got 6.2/1 for a double on them both being relegated, which may or may not come off but leaves promising scope for a profit after hedging.
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

Wow. Bournmouth and Burton to go down were the only two bets i'd considered so far, ThunderCelt.
    I had since ruled out Bournmouth too but Burton to go down @ 17/10 looks big.
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

5. slick

slick Administrator

Be a huge loss to Liverpool if that goes through Punt although you don't need me to tell you that.
    Like Suarez he'll be very hard to replace, do you think it hinges on Neymar going?
  6. Punter

Punter Moderator

I think they are just letting us know what's going to happen at the end of the season. I really cant see it happening before then. Well, i can, but i dont want to :lol
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

I had my first bet in the relegation market today.

Southampton to go down @ 36

If you keep selling players and changing managers you go the way of the Villa.

They may just survive but there's a lay bet in there and i dont think you'll see much of a bigger price than that on them going down. Premiership strugglers this season.
  8. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Have they sold more players ?

I think they'll do well this year punter. A new business man joined up 2 weeks ago which made me think about backing them to finish top half.

They've started ok. Beat west ham and should have beaten Swansea. Next 3 fixtures are Huddersfield, Watford and Palace so you'll get a rough idea in the next 3 weeks.
  9. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Have they sold more players ?

I think they'll do well this year punter. A new business man joined up 2 weeks ago which made me think about backing them to finish top half.

They've started ok. Beat west ham and should have beaten Swansea. Next 3 fixtures are Huddersfield, Watford and Palace so you'll get a rough idea in the next 3 weeks.
  10. Punter

Punter Moderator

4 different managers in the last 5 seasons.

Couldn't score at home to Swansea, it took two penalties against 10 men West Ham, lost at home to Wolves in the cup without scoring. Continually selling players. Two good CD's in Fonte going last season and VVD probably being sold within the next few days?

I might be wrong but I'd be very surprised if they finish top half, Kegs.
  11. Punter

Punter Moderator

They'll probably just survive, but i've got this as a free bet now.
  12. slick

slick Administrator

You never know mate, apart from the Baggies it's like a lucky dip down there on who will be relegated.
    Punter likes this.