1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Premiership Relegation 2012/13

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by ONEDUNME, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Seen

Seen Moderator

20 mins later he's now 1.38 :unsure
  2. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

How'd you feel about Di Canio then Seen, as he's on his way? he's the type of bloke to have an immediate inspirational effect IMO...if he settles. If not, then oh dear. Only one chance with it, has to be right.
    I didn't see all the Villa game, & I didn't see the first half where we played better. Again an early goal after the break, & I thought Liverpool kept the ball well, but despite the negative tone of the pundits after & during, I didn't think it was a negative defeat, if there is such a thing. The tackle by Baker was abysmal, & its not the first time either as he's simply not fucking learning. I mean, corner of box by bye line, 2 footed, & he had the nerve to look aggrieved ffs :embarassed
    I still think Villa will just about scrape it, & I don't think this defeat changes much. If we can win at Stoke next week they're in it, & Chelsea will be up for Sunderland, then no matter what the result in the tyne wear derby the week after its a good one for the other teams involved.
    I have a sneaking feeling that Villa will be safe before the Wigan match, but Wigan won't. I think the FA Cup & the backlog with catch them up & they can't keep this run going. Laugh all you want, time will tell. I keep saying it but in the Prem the platyers are good enough to get results but if those were good enough to keep a run down the bottom, they wouldnt be down there to start with
  3. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Wouldnt be a bad thing if QPR get something tomorrow, keeping Fulham focussed for the trip to Newcastle as none of us need the Geordies getting clear. Reading beating S'oton next saturday would help as well
  4. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

I think Villa might be doomed now, If Di canio goes to Sunderland which looks very likely he will keep them up just. Wigan will pull away if anything i think Stoke might be pulled into it, If Villa can beat them or get a draw next week then Stoke have Utd next where Utd could win the title there, QPR away which if Qpr win a couple by then they will be up for it. Stoke then have norwich at home which they should win but depends where Norwich are by then, Next up is Sunderland away which hopefully with new manager etc Sunderland win, Tottenham at home which Tottenham will need the win for champions league spot before heading to Southampton last where there good at home, Just had a quick look at bet365s odds as im on there so might be higher elsewhere but Stoke are 20/1 on there to be relegated i might have a look at betfair and if i can get around 25/1 ill probably have a few quid on it
  5. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

I don't support Swindon, but living here I've had no choice but to keep up with what's going on at the club with local telly and working with fans etc. The concensus seems to be that Di Canio is a great motivator and that's his strength and he's great when things are going well. His tactical etc knowledge as a manager is untested of course at higher than L1. He has a reputation for falling out with people easily, and throwing his toys out of the pram when things aren't going right. I'll be interested to see if he's up for a scrap.

Although I've got a soft spot for Sunderland - my best man is a Macum - and I hope they stay up I've not given up on my 7/4 for them to go down just yet!
  6. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

He looks very much to me to be like a Kevin Keegan on steroids, as in if you're with him you'll go out feeling on top of the world, whereas if you're not then the shows over. 7 games don't leave much margin for error but there's that many teams involved, who knows?
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

He won't last a year. Great player,Fucking psycho

You'd have thought they'd have learnt their lesson with Roy Keane
  8. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Got to agree. think he can hide a bit in league 2 but the prem will eat him up & spit him out
  9. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Been appointed on a 2 & 1/2 year contract. surprised at that, thought it might be until the end of the season first. Won't be boring thats for sure
  10. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

And david Miliband, the sunderland VC, has quit over it. The fascist salute presumably
  11. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Bit strange that, as you'd think as VC he'd have some involvement with the appointment, so they'd know of his feelings before the announcement. If he wasn't involved, then its looking a bit farcical if you ask me :unsure mind you, it is if he was as well.....

Coincidental that its happened the week after he was stepping down as an mp anyway
  12. Seen

Seen Moderator

Quite a furore surrounding Di Canio's appointment at Sunderland as I'm sure you've all heard/seen/read about.

It's brought out some wonderful hypocrisy mind...

The BBC, the DMA, that utter wanker Milliband and everyone else who is now having something to say who said FUCK ALL when he was appointed Swindon's boss.

The world is full of arseholes and hypocrites, although we knew that already.
  13. Seen

Seen Moderator

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/d...anio-is-a-fascist-time-to-boycott-sunderland/

Fuck off, man :lol
  14. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Too right, imagine the fuss if he'd have gone to a big club.
  15. Punter

Punter Moderator

My thoughts exactly Seen. I'm looking forward to seeing some of his antics in the Prem, good luck to him.

lol at ODM ripping into everyone's club lately.
  16. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Just trying a little fishing Punt. Seem likes to play it cool but he has been known to bite now and again.:lol
  17. Punter

Punter Moderator

I've smashed in and had to replace a mouse, a tower and 2 monitors over stuff you've said about Liverpool before :lol
  18. Seen

Seen Moderator

Arguments over what constitutes a 'big club' are so tedious they make me want to take my own life.

Sunderland? On support alone, yes. On ancient history, certainly. On recent history (last 40 years) and trophies won, obviously not.

FUCKING BIGGER THAN DERBY THOUGH, YOU CUNT.
  19. Punter

Punter Moderator

Norwich 14/1 VC Bet.

Remaining fixtures..

Norwich V Swansea
    Arsenal V Norwich
    Norwich V Reading
    Stoke V Norwich
    Norwich V Aston Villa
    Norwich V West Brom
    Man City V Norwich

Just 4 pts safe at present, small bet.
  20. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Fucking hell! Bonus:dance

Don't you ever get bored of that old trick mate?