1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Premiership Relegation 2012/13

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by ONEDUNME, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Seen

Seen Moderator

No! It's the monotony of it which makes it funny!!!!
  2. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Massive win for Villa & its arguably the fact of pulling Stoke in more than the 3 points itself. Pulis had took Stoke as far as he could 2 years ago, tried to move it on with better players & couldnt do it.
    Wins for Sunderland & Wigan tomorrow though, & we're back in there, so as big a win as it is we can't think we're safe as people seem to be thinking. If Wigan dont beat QPR though, but Newcastle beat Fulham, then assuming Sunderland lose to Chelsea but beat Newcastle next week which is far from certain obviously, by the time Wigan play Man City in 10 days time they could be 5 or 6 adrift, which is why I've always thought they'll go down. their good run has only kept them afloat, not lifted them out of it & IMO the FA Cup run will be their undoing
  3. Seen

Seen Moderator

Don't be silly...

That just ain't gonna happen :grr
  4. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

I think you can win at Newcastle next week mate, as I think Newcastle will beat Fulham tomorrow & then go kitchen sink at Benfica. Di Canio will have had a week to concentrate then after all the silliness dying down a bit. I think its good for him you've got a tough away game first up as its no lose for him. Wigan going for me, said it all along
  5. Seen

Seen Moderator

6. Seen

Seen Moderator

7. Punter

Punter Moderator

0-0 Seen, that's my shout.

I also think QPR will do you all a favour tomorrow.
  8. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Wouldnt be surprised at that, & that would be win win/win as QPR have ever been getting out. On the point of me saying Wigans run cant last, I don't expect Villas to either, but as we've started the run closer to the end you'd think 2 more wins & thats it, starting with Fulham which I think is very winnable
  9. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

Bad news - Phil Dowd is the referee for this game. - Why ? :angry
  10. Seen

Seen Moderator

I hope you all got on Sunderland to be relegated @ 4/1 & 7/2, currently 2.84 and will be near evens after they get beaten by Newcastle on Sunday.

Easiest trade in history :thumb
  11. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Stoke 3 points off the drop. I started off in this thread suggesting that they may be candidates for relegation but I've never looked at the odds at any stage and thought it justified putting any dollar on it happening. If I'm reading Betfair correctly, some lucky person (maybe lucky is the wrong word) has a quid on at 599/1. I only wish I could say that it was me:lol
  12. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

I have a feeling sunderland wise today, the plus point is that whatever the result it could be argued as a good one for the other teams
  13. Punter

Punter Moderator

lol gotta love the DiCanio celebrations
  14. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Gotta hate Americanisms. I sooooo don't like them. I avoid them 24/7.
  15. Punter

Punter Moderator

Of course :embarassed

One consolation Newcastle goal would be great for me here :crossfingers
  16. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Cant believe it i looked on Betfair and they were 27s but i left it to do before i went away and then forgot :duh There now 4.5 on bet365 and 5.20 on Betfair would of been a big trade by now but i would of left it with the fixtures that are left. Hopefully they stay up now
  17. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

clap:beer :lol

Hope you made a fortune