1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Pro Thread 3k

Discussion in 'The Glory Hole' started by Yorkieacer, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Right ive had a break from serious bets after losing the 5k my aim is to make £30-£50 a day, im using Bet365 instead as ive gone through all my accounts and i profit the most from them and leagues which are more obscure I.E Iran, Saudi Arabia, Algeria etc. Ive made a 3k deposit and this is it shit or bust if i end up losing the lot which is the last thing i want to do then ill say goodbye to the dream of being pro and admit defeat. No chasing no stupid bets i have to have solid reasons behind my bets and hopefully for most of them i will have a stream. I aim to win 70% of my bets which i know is a high figure but we will see what happens. I am having strict rules regarding my home life as well bed no later than 1am so i wont be affected tired wise and be betting on shit, Eating 3 times a day i only eat once a day due to sitting in front of the computer which isnt good! Alcohol - if im going out i place absolutely no bets at all when im out as thats where you end up doing stupid things,

Disclaimer- if people wish to follow me with bets please do at your own risk and dont abuse me if they go wrong, Also if anyone wants to ask why i have backed a bet i will give a answer

THIS IS REAL MONEY BEFORE SOMEONE SAYS ITS NOT DEPOSITED TONIGHT 8 MINS AGO HERES A SS

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So here goes i have placed a first bet only small stake though as i want to start properly tomorrow, what i have to remember is not to just have a bet for the sake of it just to pass time, i have to have reasoning!

So here goes

25/9/11
    1. Juan Aurich £20 @ 1.57
    2. Uni De Chile/Junior DNB/Deportivo Tachira/Zulia/Mineros £5 Rturns £46.03

Going to look and see if theres any value for rest of night i will only be doing 1-2 accys a day as they are mug bets but a bit of "fun". Most of time will be £1, £2 highest is £5 so dont laugh at the stakes as i said there "fun" bets. Hopefully this will turn into a good thread :crossfingers Reasoning for making it is so people can advise me and to keep record which is the main part of my bets, i am profitable in Iran and Algeria leagues i have found those to be the highest profit makers for me from the last year.
  2. Yorkieacer

Also forgot to say most of the time my bets will be £10-£50 depending on the strength of bet, i will also watch matches and bet in play
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

If most of your bets will be £10 - £50 why deposit £3K Yorkie?

Good Luck.
  4. Yorkieacer

Say at the weekend i will place quite a few over the different leagues and more than likely it will be in the morning so some may be more than £50 but say £50 a bet and around 30 would be £1500 then if i have bets inplay etc i have the funds available to do this. Plus its the rest of what i have put aside so its easier keeping it all together but i will be taking daily withdrawals if i make a profit.
  5. Yorkieacer

2 for the La Equidad match which i believe will end 1-2

3. BTTS £15 @ 1.83
    4. Atletlico Huila DNB £10 @ 3.00

Balance thus far £2950
  6. Yorkieacer

Bet 1 lost ended 2-2 Juan Aurich went 1-0 down basically 3 minutes after i placed the bet, they got back to 1-1 and dominated play, Sport Boys broke away and Juan conceded a penalty to make it 1-2, Juan Dominated again and clawed back to 2-2 in controversial style a corner came in midfielder headed it and the defender on the line headed it away but the linesman gave it, it looked half and half over a protest from Sport Boys held up play but unfortunently Juan couldnt break through again but did have a shot cleared of the line so ended 2-2 which means bank thus far £2980
  7. Yorkieacer

Last bet of the night and bed for me soon

5. Estudiantes £20 @ 2.00
  8. Yorkieacer

Balance £2967.50

Estu match was fishy as anything Estu all over them and Belgrano score a freak goal when the goal keeper and defender run into each other, 5 mins later Estu get a penalty and Belgrano down to 10 men for hand ball on the line, Estu player smacks it right at the keeper. Estu all over them the whole half Belgrano break away and get a penalty and he scuffs it in to make it 2-0. All Estu 2nd half they get another penalty and its 2-1, Still all them and Belgrano score on a breakaway to make it 3-1 before Estu score late on to make it 3-2 so another disappointing match there,

Onto today then

6. NBU Osiyu £10 @ 2.10
    7. Fk Mitos £20 @ 1.60
    8. Mashuk £20 @ 1.53
    9. East Bengal £20 @ 1.61
  9. suirthing

suirthing Member

Yorkie, WTF are you at, the accumulator is the calling card of the mug punter, no pro does accums, if you don't stop that now, I am going to call Gamcare :lol.......you should be over on the 'Easy Pickings' thread taking advice from the experts, same as picking it up off the ground with the past 2 weeks.:D
  10. Yorkieacer

Quite a few max bets today

10. Esteghal £50 @ 1.57
    11. Tavriya £50 @ 1.53
    12. Orgryte £50 @ 1.28
    13. Atvidabergs £50 @ 1.50
    14. Rosenborg 2 £50 @ 1.57
    15. Bnei Yehuda £50 @ 1.83
    16. Aab £50 @ 1.40
    17. Bohemians £50 @ 1.50
    18. Sparta Prague £50 @ 1.28

And a few interest bets whihc i believe will win but not as much confidence

19. Frosinene £20 @ 1.70
    20. Sedan Draw £20 @ 3.25
    21. Anagenmisi £20 @ 2.30
    22. Mypa £20 @ 2.10
    23. Hakoach Ramat Gan £20 @ 2.00

Will have some inplay and no doubt some more the bets from 10-18 im 97% certain the lot will win 19-23 im 70% certain all 5 will win
  11. Yorkieacer

:D Whats the easy pickings thread? I havnt seen that is it on here?
  12. Yorkieacer

24. AL Ahli/Sedab DNB £20 @ 2.00
    25. FK Astrakhan £10 @ 9.00

Thats the first 25 up will update after those
  13. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

20 bets for over 20% of your bank, on day 1? So much for being sensible.

It's all going to fall on deaf ears, so I'll not waste my time saying anything else. I'll wish you luck, Yorkie, but I'd give it a maximum of 10 days until you've spunked the lot down the drain.
  14. Yorkieacer

Wont be that many usually unless its a weekend lots of value around today imo which has to be taken
  15. suirthing

suirthing Member

The easy pickings thread is the Rugby World Cup Thread! we have the bookies on the ropes and just wait til next weekend, In the words of Tommo, 'Have I got a beauty for you' :)
  16. suirthing

suirthing Member

oh deary deary, I feel awful standing by and watching this, its going to end in tears.....Betnod will be known as forum where you spunk all your money away.......it won't be a good advertisement for Bet365 either, as it will be like them taking sweets off a baby :cry
  17. Yorkieacer

:D We will see we will see, ill keep a eye out for the rugby thread then
  18. Yorkieacer

Ill update the 25 after they have finished

26. Academica £20 @ 2.20
    27. Real Betis DNB £20 @ 2.10
  19. Yorkieacer

28. Norwich £20 @ 2.50
  20. MickeyPaul

MickeyPaul Merry Christmas!

Good luck Yorkster. I'll refrain from commenting on... anything really. Other than that 25p in your Bingo account. :lol