1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Pro Thread Part Deux

Discussion in 'The Glory Hole' started by Yorkieacer, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

And the above ^^^^^
  2. thelayking

thelayking Member

Eh?
    Yorkster i was only talking with someone i know on live and was showing them your threads.You said yourself that you are not banned so why are you getting uptight.:unsure I never said for my colleague to do anything with it..He was just looking at it over the last day or two if you must know.Perhaps he & others made a decision, i do not know as he is not allowed to give out personal data.If they have closed your account then I'm sorry.It was not my descision to close it.Betfair have a duty to protect compulsive gamblers from themselves, so if they think you have a gambling problem based on your betting pattern then that's up to them.What you also have to remember yorkie is they will look at your account from when you opened it and any account that is linked to it.Your debit/credit card (s) have your addy on them to verify its you and you live where your card is registered.So if you had one,your dad,your dog they would all be linked as you live in the same house. In case you think you can get round Betfair.
    I have not talked to anyone i know at BET365 as i said i wouldnt. Just sort yourself out Adam before you get too deep.
  3. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

didnt really take much analysis,ODM-there were 2 big reasons why I got into gambling but I should point out that for most of my life I didnt gamble.I also dont really want to gamble-I actually,once Ive finished my book,intend to buy a bar and take up(for the 2nd time)djing.
    when I was a child my mother did the pools every week and I could see how much she wanted to win so she could leave me some money when she died.
    so,naturally I tried to help,then in 68 I saw a certain game(on tv)at wembley that ended 4-1 in extra time and I became totally enthralled by football.
    then I noticed that by the age of 11 I was better at tipping the results than the so-called (pools)tipsters in the paper(as they were useless!).
    thus,on reaching 18,I simply had to find out whether I could make soccer pay-at no point did I think i could become addicted cos apart from other things,I was AWARE of the danger.
    had a big win from an 8-way acca at 19(£7-8,000 in todays money)then lost it all over a period of 18 months.
    SO I STOPPED.........
    not just because I believed that it was probably a mugs game but also cos I had discovered music.....and spent what little money I had on records.......
    then I left my job in 92 to become a dj,had my records stolen,was devastated,had unpaid debts so pretty much dropped out for a few years...slowly becoming a bigger an bigger loser(on the dole just reading books 14 hours a day).........until one fateful day when I found myself locked out of the flat I was sharing with,among others an alcoholic, a "careinthecommunity job who was a kleptomaniac and an estate agent who was having his house decorated...
    (thats how low my life was...sharing with an estate agent!!:cry:eek)
    and,not having any money,took shelter in the shop underneath the flat.......which was a branch of whills.............
    which was VERY lucky cos it had a machine in the corner with all the latest odds so I started looking at the antepost odds.....
    and,believe it or not,I noticed something that would,in time change the whole course of my life.
    I have since become,what shall we say,proficcient at antepost betting which is,of course non-addictive and now try to encourage others ESPECIALLY people who do accas or who may have a gambling problem to try such betting.

and now,this season,I am going for 1 last big hit which is looking very good so far and if I succeed the bar may be a more successful one than otherwise

the saddest part of all this is that I had my first BIG win not long after my mothers alhzeimers had become so bad that she didnt know who I was.
    Ive never been motivated by money but if i was,I wudve been well and truly cured by finding myself in the situation of wanting to tell my mother that "I am going to be alright,,it took a long time but,in the end we WON"and not being able to make her understand.
    Gambling DOES INDEED run in families ODM,as do so many other things...but it was the pools and my mothers hope of winning the ultimate acca-8 draws in a line-rather than my fathers interest in horse-racing(YES he bet on horse!)that made me able to do what I now do..
  4. Yorkieacer

They just banned me from the forum TLK not from betting, i know about the links etc as ive still got my old address down on my old account the one i use for betting and had my account suspened and with it went my mums as well as it was under the same address but i cant give much details out on it
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

:lol

Thanks for sharing that mate.

Interesting stuff - though a pity we had to interrupt Yorkie's squabbling for a short while. I think nearly all regular gamblers (by which, i don't mean regular as in every Saturday, I mean regular in terms of people who are driven to bet often) share the dream of either winning big or finding the system that will set them up for life. Many of us (like me) have addictive natures but I like to think that those who are not smart enough to be aware that the odds are against them and to be aware of the dangers of going in too deep are the ones who get sucked in to gambling problems.

I suppose people of Yorkie's age can be forgiven - as long as they learn before they do something that they will regret in later life. I don't know if everyone here knows Kiko from TDP but he's a bright enough lad who's mixture of youth and obsession with gambling got him into trouble (which, at least the last I heard, he had fully overcome) but part of the problem is that we all seem to be aware of the threat of addiction etc but all seem to somehow think that we are above it or immune to it.

Hope everything goes well for you and you get what you're after Hotspur:thumb
  6. thelayking

thelayking Member

Well there you go then.. if they keep banning you from the forum WHY keep going back there?? They must have banned you for a good reason in the first place, so they will continue to ban you until you get the hint. Why bother wasting your time on there at all.
    Losing £6k in under 2 months is not healthy Yorkie. And this is why a load of people told you not to turn Pro or even try to. You have got to admit looking at any of your results in the last few years that they are poor.Staking more dont mean you win more, the risk for reward is still the same.Only it looks different on paper.
    I dont really gamble tbh never have done.. Always looked at it as fun.. £10 here £2 there. never anymore that £20 a month.
    For the last year i have not really done much with stats..i have most of them on my HD now so dont need to,.I have tested many things to do with horses and i have not found any that work. I done some on football as well, but stopped to do other things more important (not betting).
    My forum is just there so me and Steve can post what we like when we like.i dont advertise it as im not bothered tbh.Its there when i need to do a system..i also have about 50-60 PDF files of betting stuff which i was sent for nothing. These retail at £50-£100 a pop, but i would never buy one. I also have other bots like backgammon,poker,and a betfair games one. These do not work either.They rely on martingale type betting which is a NONO. I tested these for months and they failed.
    Oh value bets are rare imo.. The stat people know their stuff. This is why betting is so hard Yorkie. You only need to find an edge to beat the bookmakers prices and you are there. The more back bets you place the more risk you are doing. You see what im getting at? All betting people have losing days/weeks. Long term is where it matters.And that is the discipline.Sticking with it and not changing anything.
    Im not going to give you ideas as you need to find your own niche.
  7. thelayking

thelayking Member

You mean KILO OD?
  8. Seen

Seen Moderator

Yorkie - you haven't answered the questions I asked earlier, mate :ohwell

And to think for a short while I thought Yorkie was a smart guy playing the imbecile card :embarassed I thought he was simply on a massive wind-up, sitting there pissing himself at everyone going mental at him.....I think it was that Radio 5 interview that got me, he sounded well spoken and quite intelligent....now it's obvious that although he's still on the wind-up (well, some of the time) he's simply an imbecile being himself :lol

That Facebook account of Lisa H****d I posted earlier was a fake one made up by Yorkie to make it look like he had a girlfriend, but you can't bullshit a bullshitter, Yorkie :wasnme I mean, how many young women have NO photos of their boyfriend/husband/kid(s) on their facebook accounts? :thinking
  9. Yorkieacer

Seen what questions? And im not here to talk about Lisa either, She barely uses facebook as it is and what is up on her account is up there, also we have a big ban on putting pictures of the little one up on fb or any other media sites, i had one of Ruby up before and that was on google when i typed in my name after that (was 3 years ago) i removed all pictures, even my own facebook has only 2 pictures off me up there. Contrary to beliefs im quite private on social sites heck i barely even post on there at all. Hang on ill go see my fb how many pictures of me there is actually on there
  10. Yorkieacer

4 pictures of me on there, heck why do people need to see pictures of me they know me!
  11. Yorkieacer

Anyway topic over im not discussing my family on here no one else does and neither am i there withdrawn from the spotlight people keep trying to bring them back into it
  12. Seen

Seen Moderator

Any chance of you posting up ONE photo which shows you and Lisa together? Because I believe that Facebook account was completely fake and it was you posting as her. You could easily prove me wrong!
  13. Yorkieacer

What did i say 16 minutes ago Seen
  14. Seen

Seen Moderator

I rest my case :thumb
  15. Yorkieacer

You have no case im not putting up pictures of my family end of
  16. Seen

Seen Moderator

No worries, keep up the good work :wink
  17. Yorkieacer

18. winrew

winrew GILF

19. thelayking

thelayking Member

Yorkie, i think you are missing what SEEN is getting at mate. There are photos of you on the net.. There is that photo of lisa on the net. All he is asking is for you to take a pic of you and her together. EASY.
    hes not asking for your son,mum,dad. So i do not see a problem myself. But this is where lies get you caught out. Its a gamble you are playing, SEEN has called your bluff and you have Folded.
    if it were me i would do a photo with the date on a bit of paper.. But that's me.
    Do it Yorkie....Its one pic and you dont have to leave it on there, it can be deleted.
  20. thelayking

thelayking Member