1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Producy Key

Discussion in 'Tech and Info' started by InishGael, Dec 7, 2011.

1. InishGael

InishGael New Member

Well folks, i've just had to Format and Reinstall windows on laptop as it was completely infected and stopped working. However now have no MS Office as I had a Pirate copy on laptop. Now i still have copied version of Office with product key written on front of CD. Prob is that is looks fairly legible however keep getting incorrect product key error when trying to install. Theres a couple of letters/numbers that are slightly dodgy and no matter what combinations i try, bastarding thing keeps giving error so im wrong somewhere which is fustrating as id say its only 1 or 2 characters thats the prob.
    Anyway, same version was used to install on my sisters computers. Anyone know if any way to view product code on their laptop seeing as its being installed on there?
    Bar that, im outta ideas and no way i can afford buying new verison of Office. Any help appreciated!
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Slick is yer man mate. He'll be in after the football to get his fix of the puzzle thread:thumb
  3. Seen

Seen Moderator

Download From FileJungle
    http://www.filejungle.com/f/cgH3kd

1. Burn or mount the iso
    2. Run using autoplay [MUST use autoplay]
    3. Double click onto the toolkit tool that is included on the .iso file to activate it
    4. DONE!!!
    Note: If it says the max number of activations has been reached just use the Activator in the toolkit provided!
  4. slick

slick Administrator

5. InishGael

InishGael New Member

Thanks lads. Sis back from college at xmas so give this a go then to see if i can get it sorted. I'll let ye's know if goes ok! Cheers again.