1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Racing tips Saturday 26th May

Discussion in 'Horse Racing & Greyhound Tips' started by ONEDUNME, May 26, 2012.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Fancy the chances of Louis the Pious in the 4 Oclock at Chester. Only one bookie still offering the 9/2. Track, going and distance to suit today and is open to improvement I think. Would be very surprised to see it outside the first three.
  2. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Since its nailed on for first 3 Ive done it as an e/w treble with Sweden and Wigan.

Was kept waiting for 4 minutes-apparently it was due to the Eurovision usually being bet on as a single!

its great doing other peoples tips...if they win,youre smart enough to know a good judge...and if they lose...theyre shit:)
  3. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Thats funny-Ive so far gleaned that Sweden have run away with Eurovision...yet my e/w treble appears to have been declared a loser!?

I take Louis the Pious was an unlucky 4th?:unsure
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

No, an unlucky second actually
  5. Steve_uk

Steve_uk Well-Known Member BANNED

Of course reading that eponym my thoughts turn instinctively to the King of the Franks rather than equidae..
  6. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Really!? I saw my bet had a 0 return so I assume(d)that meant it had been settled.....
  7. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Of course
  8. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Well,it was 7.20 on a Sunday morning!

Well done ODM.Never doudted you!:unsure:)

For those who are new to this forum,ODM once had a horse tipping thread on another forum.....which was so successful that when he decided to just stop the followers were practically in mourning.

Rumour has it that there are still 1 0r 2 who religiously log on to that site every day for no other reason than the forlorn hope that The Great Man has returned.
  9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator