1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

RIP Mickey Paul

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by keemanan, Aug 6, 2019.

1. keemanan

keemanan Manchester City Premier League Winners 2011/12

Passed away last night. Devastated
  2. Punter

Punter Moderator

The funniest man on the Internet bar none.

Gutted
  3. Seen

Seen Moderator

:frown :frown :frown :frown
  4. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Shit :frown Agree with Punter, Mickey always cracked me up. What happened?
  5. Jezza

Jezza Active Member

Very sad news, gutted to read this today and my thoughts are with his family.

He had me in stitches every time we spoke, He commented on a retweet I made a month or so ago and blew my notifications out of the water with hundreds of likes and retweets. My phone lit up like a christmas tree for a week after

Rest in peace Mickey, truly one of a kind.
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Never a truer word Jezza. As brilliant and unique as Komp was, Mickey was the one who had tears running down my face (my eyes are bleeding water or something he used to say in his stupid named alter-ego :lol). I spent many a Saturday morning dropping him a quick message and spending an hour just fucking laughing and laughing. I'm sure I saved the odd one of them - must see if I can find 'em. I was never into his online gaming stuff but whenever we got into a banter exchange whether it be in a thread or one to one things just took turns from sureal to absolutely mind-blowing ridiculousness:lol

Quite simply THE funniest man I ever met. Also a little bit mental and with Komp's self-destruct about him but I always thought a kind and gentle bloke who just liked to vent with the odd rant or two.

We had our different views on a few things but I loved the bloke. I'll be honest and say that I won't miss him because I've already been missing him for the past couple of years since he virtually stopped posting but RIP geyser.
  7. slick

slick Administrator

I'm totally shocked as I thought Mickey would be the last to go.
    He was a truly funny guy and I hated the fact he found Twitter because it meant he waved us goodbye with the odd visit about his gaming quests from time to time.

He was very talented too, Him and Komp were at opposite ends of some sort of spectrum, both Hilarious in a totally different sense of humorous way where they used to crack each other up and extremely technically talented too even though I don't think they ever realised it, Komp would do the CSS sheets and coding to try and make the perfect website and Mickey doing all the design and artistry until Komp came along and fcuking deleted it:lol, then it would start over again and again and again.

The Betnod banner is Mickeys design and I've tried to change it a few times because it now seems a bit dated but I could never come up with something to match it, but after todays news it's staying.

Mickey always struck me as somebody who never left his bedroom lol, even when we sold TDP he wouldn't come down to sign the papers, he was on the phone though giving us fcuking instructions:lol
    I think Ken (alien) knew him in real life but I don't recall anybody else ever meeting him in the flesh.

RIP Mickey.
  8. Punter

Punter Moderator

Just some of Mickey's tweets over the years that either made me smile or spit my coffee out all over the keyboard....

I run along the beach naked just to make people think "WTF was that?" when they see the tracks.

I never sucked my ex's boobs due to that 10 second rule of stuff being on the floor

I think women footballers should also be paid 100 million dollars every year because they are doing the same job as Lionel Messi. It's so unfair in my humble opinion. 100 million for the girls! Lets get this charity started! Woo!

I genuinely can't remember the last time I saw someone make farts with their armpits and... that saddens me.

Talk fast, think slow, that is my motto! Ooo hairy toes. There she blows!

I remember rolling around in snow from November to March as a kid. Now I have eight fans cooling my balls in February. FFS TRUMP!?

If Hilary could sort her hair and makeup... I'd vote for her.

They tell you when you get your kilt fitted "Just above the knees" and I said "What about my balls?"

See.... I'm so cynical now that a woman offers me a blowjob and I say "What's in it for me?"

My favourite anagram of Donald Trump is "An old muppet"

My favourite anagram of Sepp Blatter is probably "Bleh piss rat"

You ever talk to a girl at the bar with your erection out and have to say "Hey... I'm up here..."

Teezo was asking how to attract more hedgehogs to her garden and I suggested wandering about with intense cleavage and leather boots.

So... I suddenly lost all my genital hair so I've taken to wearing underpants and trousers to cover it up.

I love trees and bushes. Or as I call them... "Wanking shelters"

The reason you never see a Scottish gymnast is that we've been banned for power anal squirtage which can potentially buy you an extra flip..

I never pee at the urinals in a pub. The pee trough. All you hear are the willy whispers. Their only chance to chat. "He hurts me!" *slap*

Fuck it. I simply CANNOT find a bikini to contain this cock. THE HOLIDAY IS CANCELLED! Sorry kids.

I once leapt through the air like a fucking salmon to head butt someone and I was in the air so long (got my physics wrong) he stepped aside

My favourite anagram of "smelly fucker cunt" is "Tunnocks tea cakes"

Ive gone full Scottish today in that I'm walking around with my cock and balls hanging out.

My leg fell asleep on the train so Im rubbing it like crazy. Turns out it was the leg of the guy next to me who was wearing similar trousers

I have a row of dead wasps at the window, stuck to lolly stick crucifixes as a warning to ALL WASPS. Turn back while you still can.

I used to sing to my ex "You can leeeeeeave your clothes on... doo doo doo da doo dooo..."

I wish it was medieval times as my piss, shit and vomit soaked jeans would be a lot more acceptable.

Awesome! Someone turned my lighter up full blast. I never liked that eyebrow anyway.

RIP Mickey.
    slick, rcgills and Jezza like this.
  9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

:roll:roll:roll

I've looked for the screencaps of our chats but can't find the fuckers. I am so annoyed. Gonna keep looking.
  10. Jezza

Jezza Active Member

A plastic bottle kills the entire Barcelona team

When this was an animated gif on twitter Mickey captioned it "An insight into cunts, and how they operate" :lol
    slick likes this.
  11. slick

slick Administrator

I must have loads of old convo's stored on disks knocking about the place from when we used to chat constantly on Messenger years ago, not just Mickey but all of us lol, it was years later I realised that messenger actually stored the conversations.
    I have a feeling they're in the loft but there's a wasps nest in there at the moment so it'll have to wait until Autumn b4 I have the balls to dig them out.
  12. slick

slick Administrator

Brilliant and that's just a snippet of his Tweets:lol
  13. keemanan

Careful on them loft stairs , its getting a bit Final Destination out there
  14. slick

slick Administrator

Don't think it hasn't crossed my mind Keema.
    If ever ODM asks me to go for a pint with him again I'm going to tell him to fcuk off, better to keep our options open.
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  15. slick

slick Administrator

Thoughts go out to Teezo too, don't know if they ever got shacked up but they were very close and and have been for a few years.
    She must be devastated.
  16. keemanan

Yeah, she's in bits. She told me and she spoke to Mick the day he passed away, he didn't say much as the leukaemia was pretty hard on him at the end .
  17. keemanan

Funerals on the 21st, we should send flowers?
  18. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Sad news.
  19. Radoslav

Radoslav Member

R.I.P. !
  20. slick

slick Administrator

I'd say so, could you get the address and details Keema?