1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Rooney Red Card

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by rcgills, Oct 8, 2011.

1. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

2. winrew

winrew GILF

Daft lad , far better just keeping his mouth shut , even Cappelo said it was a deserved red card..
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Really?

Really?:lol Fuck off Hart you twat.

I know keepers have to be a bit looney to do their job but the bloke needs certifying for that statement,
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

..or at least his eyes testing first.
  5. Pete89

Pete89 Active Member

Wonder how much his dad had on it.....
  6. slick

slick Administrator

Just read this on the MEN and the first thing i thought was keep ure fcuking mouth shut.
  7. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

"the most pathetic sending-off I've seen in my life."

He obviously hasn't seen Tim Sills' red card for Aldershot against Forest Green five or six years ago :mad:
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Rooney banned for three games - and so he should be.

The FA have shown what a two faced spineless bunch of cunts they are by sticking up for the fat thug when they'll be punishing people this weekend for doing less
  9. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

What do you reckon - if his appeal fails and the 3 match ban stands, will he be named in the squad? I don't think he should be, can't see how you can really name someone in the squad when we could well already be out by the time he's served his suspension.
  10. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

UEFA are as spineless as the FA. I reckon a deal has already been done between them and the FA whereby they clamp down with a harsh ban, the FA appeal and UEFA knock a match off. That way, England get to take Rooney without too much fuss - and UEFA need the best known players to be playing for their marketing purposes.

Nailed on.
  11. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

The daftest thing is that Rooney is looking like he could go through his entire career wihout ever having a half-decent summer tournament, never mind setting the world alight. He's 26 this month (not sure when people are going to stop giving his age as an excuse for his stupidity. The only number that relates to that is his low IQ) . If he has fucked up his chances of starring next year he has three more left before he's the same age as Frank Lampard - and there are calls that he's over the hill.
  12. winrew

winrew GILF

Rooney is a clown , always will be . That red nosed cunt keeps popping up in the papers every other week saying how much he has matured....Aye right..
  13. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I think he's working on the same principal that if you say things enough times then people will believe it. To be fair, it seems to work because I've heard pundits repeat it enough times. I prefer to use my eyes but not everyone shares that preference.

It's a similar story with Phil Jones suddenly being an international class (even world class!) defender. I'm not sure where people have suddenly got that from in the last six weeks or so. He seems to spend more time firing shots over the opposition's crossbar than he does actually defending. I'd like to see him tested a bit before I judge him to be even worthy of an England shirt, never mind world class. As I've said before, being part of a defence in a team that spends 75% of the time with the ball can hardly be the most taxing of jobs. I mean, look at Rio. He still managed it now and again in between tweets and he's just about past it bless him.
  14. winrew

winrew GILF

Plenty of proffesional footballers ( as well as Phil Neville ) saying its mental that he got banned for three games , they really have lost touch with reality and seem to think they can do what the fuck they like..
  15. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I know. I mean, what's the world coming to if you can't kick the fuck out of a fellow professional (while he's not looking), beat him to death and bury him in a shallow grave? It's not like the old days. Are they trying to make it a non contact sport:lol
  16. winrew

winrew GILF