1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Ryder Cup 2012 Betting 28-30th September

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by slick, Sep 26, 2012.

1. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Yanks are nervous, not the same on their own. taken more of Europe @ 10.5. Yanks are bottling it. Not say we'll win but I reckon it'll be close. europe look value right now
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

You're right Swoops. The crowd are a lot quieter and if it stays like this, the realisation is going to kick in with the players that they're in the shit if they manage to lose this when everyone over there seemed to think it a done deal. They would be tarnished with being the biggest chokers of the year.
  3. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Yeah but it gets really nervy when its tight at the end, cos at the moment Europe have gone out in a 'never say die' type attitude, whereas if they get in a position to win, the Yanks have the experience at the bottom. All we can do is get close, let momentum take it. i have a feeling Stricker v Kaymer will decide the lot
  4. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

I hope Rory wins, he's gonna get well hammered otherwise for being late. it also surprises me that they werent all together earlier, like breakfast type thing, rather than left to their own devices
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Well it certainly looks to be more of a spectacle when you see how close a lot of the games are but the betfair price of over 20/1 is probably a better reflection of how the day's likely to end.
  6. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

20/1?? Its 7.8!
  7. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Down to 6's. In fairness we did well in the last 12 minutes. I said we'd go close early today, but i think they'll just have enough the USA. Quite happy with my bets though, although laying USA @ 1.15 earlier was probably the call
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Out to 9 now Swoops. Temporary blip
  9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Sorry I was looking at the tie price. Surely the tie is more likely than a european win. Can't understand why it should be the higher price.
  10. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

What's the chances of Woods holing the winning put after the way he's was shite for a day and a half?
  11. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

If europe do win this Poulter will have had to have won his singles and, given what else he's done this weekend, he deserves a knighthood
  12. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

poulter is colossal, unbelievable. never gonna win a major like monty, but known for this. i'd fuckin' hate him as an opponent.

The one bloke thats looked armourproof all week, is Jason dufner, & he's slipping. he looks like a deep south farm boy going'whats all this about'?....& Hansons coming back at him! That could be the key
  13. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Dufners fuckin had it, he wants a big mac meal :lol this is happening y'know
  14. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

This is the first time the projected score has gone as low as 14 and a half to the yanks. It's on a knife edge. Can't see Tiger staying out of the limelight though
  15. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

He cannae putt from 18 inches but can sink from 15 yards !!!!

Bet he can sink the big macs as well though
  16. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I've just fucked up big time. I got a free tenner bet and put in on Mickelson and Rose to tie at 7/1. Must have been around 1/2 before the tee shots so I could have laid off for a decent profit either way and I've forgot the fucking bet in all the excitement. TWAT
  17. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Projected score 14-14
  18. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

US back to 14 and a half projected now Woods is square. The bet now is a lay of US at 1.3. The games are too tight for them to be that price and you'll be able to buy back at 1.6 in the next hour.

You know it makes sense
  19. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

1.43. Wait for it:lol
  20. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

1.54. Sorted:thumb