1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Ryder Cup 2018 Betting 28-30 September

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by slick, Sep 24, 2018.

1. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG
    1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG

Odds Bet365

18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing (20:55 on 24/09/2018) and subject to change.
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Forgot this was coming up - When does it start - what channel is it on - where's it at and what's the time difference (or is it in europe - can't remember). All stuff I can google!

Exciting.
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

France
    Friday morning. First tee off 810
    Sky channel 405 "Sky Ryder Cup"

USA favourites? I thought they were all shit lately?
  4. slick

slick Administrator

I don't really watch enough golf to cast and opinion, US Masters, The Open and Ryder cup is as far as I go when it comes to watching golf.
    I couldn't even tell you where it's being held although I do recall reading somewhere it being France but I could be miles off the mark.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Venue: Le Golf National, Paris Dates: 28-30 September:thumb
  6. slick

slick Administrator

I do recall the yanks normally being good at the fourballs and foursomes, then we usually come back in the singles if that's any help:lol
  7. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I like to watch it but not taken a lot of interest due to work. Working till 7pm tonight so won't see it and 5pm tomorrow and it's straight home for Chelsea v Liverpool so again won't see it.

Will watch the singles on Sunday though.

I've backed "USA USA USA" to win 16-12 and stuck my free ladbrokes £1 bet on Paul Casey getting a hole in one at 100/1 as there was fuck all else that grabbed my attention.
  8. slick

slick Administrator

How come they kicked off so early?
    Fcuk I was on my way to work at 7.15am and they were already at it, was expecting to come home from work and catch the arse end of it but it had already bastard finished.
    Would have made a lot more sense to start and finish later so the poor fcukers that have to work could catch a glimpse of it:mad:
  9. slick

slick Administrator

10. slick

slick Administrator

Molinari and Fleetwood are on a roll and look a decent shout against Woods and Reed who they have already beat quite convincingly, plus if there's going to be a weak link in this USA team it's going to be Woods whether he's just won his first major tourney in a thousand years or not.