1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

San Marino

Discussion in 'Eurovision 2012 Betting' started by Gavster, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Gavster

Gavster Novelty & Proud

What just happened? I just spent 3 minutes watching some stalker-serial-killer kind of person perform a free advert for an already too rich geeky bastard. I was praying for a Scream-like intervention just to shut that noise up. Then I found the stop button

This is pure Waterman & Stock cheese, worse than the UK 2010. This can’t qualify. Although, I hope she retains that bed routine for the Baku stage
  2. Steve_uk

Steve_uk Well-Known Member BANNED

Yes,and why the largest and most populous country in Europe,Russia(148 million) has to compete in the same pot with this enclave of 30,000 is still a mystery..sorry it's 29,999 as old Signora Bianchi died last week..
  3. Rob44

Rob44 Member

just awful. fucking facebook... i hate fucking facebook. i can't believe such innate drivel can even be entertained. non-qualifyer and that should be for next year too!!!
  4. Gavster

Gavster Novelty & Proud

This is beyond bad. I pity her having to perform that. It's uncomfortable watching this :embarassed