1. Ling 7.10 Elle In The Pink 1pt win @7.4 ( trade out @ 2.7)

Hoping this can get the rail or get a prominent pitch.

beamer
  2. Surprisingly got it spot on. Managed to get the rail from the break even from a poor draw and led from start to finish.

beamer
  3. Not really bothered much in the last few weeks and whilst I have managed a nice couple of forecasts, the strike rate has been low and there has been way too much rubbish. Considering the cards, I did not fancy much today. Was suitably impressed by EXCELEBRATION and did manage a bit of the 7/4.. Just messing about tonight, but having small bets in the following :-

7:40 Lingfield - PEARL OPERA and SMART PERFORMANCE - Do like the FAV, but not interested at the price. PO did show a bit LTO and a similar effort would see her go close. SP is a bit of a flyer, but I just feel he is better than previously shown.

8:00 Tramore - JUBILANT NOTE - Arguably better over obstacles, but his flat mark looks to good to ignore. Outside of the top few, does not look the strongest of races, so don't mind taking a chance at 20's.

8:10 Lingfield - LIBRETTELA - Another " speculative punt " here and again purely based on a belief that this one has to be better than previously shown. Steps up in trip today and again the race lacks any real depth.
  4. Great start to the forum Samoan. Backed Liberettela for small money along with the 2nd who I thought was overpriced.

Keep 'em coming mate.

Well done

beamer