1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Sat 27th Aug

Discussion in 'Horse Racing & Greyhound Tips' started by SAMOAN, Aug 27, 2011.

1. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Just a couple for early on, with the rest of mine being for later :-

2:00 Beverley - LADY JAMEELA - Largely consistent sort and should appreciate the step up in trip. Trainer has a decent record in the race and should be in the mix.

3:00 Newmarket - POINT MADE - Ed McMahon 2yo debutante, so an automatic bet for me. Certainly has a shout on breeding and happy to chance an EW bet.
  2. beamer

beamer Moderator

Red 7.55 Royal Premium 2 pts win

Pretty sad when the only intersest is the total outsider in a poxy cl6 event and the horse has only had £8 trade on betfair.

Trainer is piss poor, but the jockey on this is also awful, so much so that cost connections victory two runs back celebrating before the line (off 45). That performance can be raised and the softer ground should also help, with the added benefit of Cray replacing Miss N Stead. Effectively runs off the same mark even though 1lb out of the h/cap.

beamer
  3. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Keeping it brief as there is Challenge Cup Rugby, T20 Cricket, US Golf and of course the football to watch this Afternoon. Adding the following to my above bets :-

5:55 Galway - MARE OF MILAN - Milan + Bumper = Automatic bet. Outsider as well, but not completely out of it, as she did show up for a long way LTO. Two Furlongs shorter today and must have a squeak.

7:40 Windsor - CAHALA DANCER - Chance on maiden form and handicap debut today. Quite a few exposed / ordinary sorts in the field and could easily go to one of the lighter raced ones.

7:55 Redcar - CHARLES PARNELL - Out of sorts recently, but becoming seriously well handicapped now. Been with this one a lot and arguably owes me money, but will pop up somewhere soon.

EACH WAY BETS

2:30 Newmarket - WAHYLAH - Big ask, but has shown ability on first 2 starts and should appreciate the ground. Possibilities @33's

5:50 Redcar - HOLY ANGEL - Chance on breeding, trainer in decent nick and too big IMO at 25's.

COMBINATION FORECAST

5:55 Galway - FAV too short for me, so added 2 more to main bet for a big priced combo forecast -

COLDSTONESOBER
    GREAT OAK
    MARE OF MILAN
  4. beamer

beamer Moderator

It could just be the Rugby for then Samoan.

Red 5.20 Miereveld 2 pts win @ 11/2

Serena Brotherton has been on a few occasions on this site, as she has a cracking SR but has been overbet recently. Plenty of todays field can be ruled out, being out of the h/cap or not suited to ground conditions. Not only is Brotherton a class act in these kind of races but the class keep becomes even wider when conditions are riding like today.

The fav Boladenka definitely handles the ground but could suffer from the Switch from Hannagan to Sydall, who has won a race but on g/f.
    Edas also loves conditions and last win is tough to assess as the race was run to suit and the ground was probably riding heavy rather than soft. If he went double fifures before the off, I'd go in with a saver.

Mierveld has solid form on the going and his last run can have possibly been needed on the back of a 4 month break. I'm also hopeful that the few lbs improvement he has shown over hurdles can be translated to the flat, having only had 5 turf runs.

beamer
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

625 Redcar - fancy the look of the second fav Vital Gold, 5/2 bet365 and others . 40pt win
  6. beamer

beamer Moderator

Fantastic tipping Samoan.

I never even knew until I checked my account.

Mierveld ran a strange race but was weak in the market.

Red 7.55 Royal Premium 2 pts win

Ran a decent race staying on for 3rd @ 33/1 (5 n/r's). Race wasn't really run to suit with all the pace horses keeping their positions.

Cheers beamer
  7. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

To be fair Beamer, it is not really tipping, its just checking out bumper's to see if any of Milan's are entered. Obviously he has had a number of losers, but there must have been at least a dozen winners, in the past 6 Months and most have been at decent prices. MARE OF MILAN won at 25's and there has been another one at a similar price, plus one at 33's. This latest one, also had Derek O'Connor booked and fair to say, I have been high on him for the past few years as well.

Of the others today a bit of a mix of non runners and non triers. LADY JAMEELA was one that at least tried and led for a good distance. POINT MADE did hint at ability and could still be worth watching