1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Seen's big eye on the little world...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Seen, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Seen

Seen Moderator

http://www.ladbible.com/news/news-c...nderless-health-card-20170703?c=1499102809711

Baby Becomes World's First To Have Gender Marked 'Unknown'

An eight-month-old Canadian baby has become the first ever to be issued a genderless health card.

Kori Doty gave birth to Searyl Atli in November last year and is campaigning to keep the baby's sex off all official records, arguing that a 'visual inspection' of a baby is not capable of determining what gender a person will identify as when they grow up.

The parent, who is a non-binary person, identifying as neither female nor male, wants Searyl to be able to 'discover their own gender', the BBC reports.

[​IMG]

Credit: Instagram

Kori told CBC: "I'm raising Searyl in in such a way that until they have the sense of self and command of vocabulary to tell me who they are, I'm recognising them as a baby and trying to give them all the love and support to be the most whole person that they can be outside of the restrictions that come with the boy box and the girl box."

Kori is part of the Gender-Free ID Coalition, and believes that those who later identify with a different gender than the one assigning to them at birth can face lots of problems further down the line.

They continued: "When I was born, doctors looked at my genitals and made assumptions about who I would be, and those assignments followed me and followed my identification throughout my life.

[​IMG]

Searyl's health-card has a 'U' under sex. Credit: Gender-Free ID Coalition

"Those assumptions were incorrect, and I ended up having to do a lot of adjustments since then."

The parent has claimed that local authorities have refused to issue a birth certificate without a gender printed on it, so they have applied for a review of the case and brought in a lawyer. According to CBC there are seven other complainants also wanting to change their birth certificates.

[​IMG]

Credit: Instagram

The case of the gender-free health cards has been reported as a world first by Canadian media.

In the UK, campaigners have called for a third gender option on British passports, for people who who don't identify as either male or female.
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

"Those assumptions were incorrect, and I ended up having to do a lot of adjustments since then."

I'm sure this fucking moron thinks he/she/it is doing thinks for the right reason but the truth of the matter is that they are just making the child's life a misery. Apart from the bullying at school which is going to fuck up its life, the practicalities of life further down the line with trying to fill in forms etc doesn't bear thinking about.

That's always assuming the child hasn't killed itself before it reaches and age when the parent thinks it acceptable to chose a gender and then, what then? Is there even a fucking process for formalising that to the satisfaction of the authorities? And if there is such a process in Canada, I hope they have no desire to travel because most of the countries in the world are just not going to let people in with bullshit documentation.
  4. Seen

Seen Moderator

What next? People deciding that they don't want to be defined as a human, and they they want to be referred to as a teapot or something?

Fucking 'non-binary' person.....as Komp would have said, get tae fuck :wank
  5. slick

slick Administrator

So if the parent is non Binary and by looking at those pictures am I right in thinking they had him down as a tart when in fact he's a fella?
  6. Seen

Seen Moderator

It gave birth to a child, so is a woman....albeit one with a 'tash.
  7. slick

slick Administrator

Then why get fcuked by a bloke if you think you're one yourself, Is it a Gay Binary person?
  8. Seen

Seen Moderator

Another cunt in the news....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4656618/Bride-left-sons-Paris-internet-husband.html

Bride-to-be left her sons aged 11 and six home alone with a pan of soup while she flew to Paris to marry man she met on the Internet
    • The mother left a pan of soup for the boys, who are aged 11 and six, court heard
    • She went to Paris to make arrangements for wedding to man she met on Internet
    • She was arrested after younger child told his teacher his mother was in France
    • She was spared prison sentence court heard she was otherwise a good mother

A bride-to-be left her two young sons home alone for two days to fly to Paris after meeting an online husband.

The mother left a pan of soup for the boys, aged 11 and six, and rang to see how they were getting on, a court heard.

She was arrested after the younger child told his teacher his mother was in France and he and his brother were at home, in Bradford, West Yorkshire, on their own.

The woman, who cannot be named to protect the identities of the boys, pleaded guilty to neglecting her sons over a two-day period in March.

She was spared an immediate prison sentence after Bradford Crown Court heard she was otherwise a good mother and her children were now back with her after a spell in foster care.

[​IMG]

+2
    The mother, in her 30s, was spared a prison sentence for leaving her children alone while she went to Paris after Bradford Crown Court heard she was otherwise a good mother (file photo)

Prosecutor Philip Adams told the court the mother, aged in her 30s, left home at 6am and intended to be back by midnight the following day.

She was going to Paris to make arrangements for her wedding to the man she had met over the Internet.

She flew to Paris from Manchester Airport leaving the boys to attend school by themselves and stay at home overnight on their own.

Mr Adams said that when the six-year-old child told his teacher, the police were alerted.

The children were collected from their home and put in social services accommodation.

Their mother, who was told by a friend that the police were on to her, flew back early.

She was arrested when she arrived back the following lunchtime.

The woman made full admissions to the police, telling them she went to Paris to make arrangements to marry.

She wanted her children to stay with a family friend while she was absent but they refused to go there and the older boy persuaded her that they could manage.

The woman said she left a large pan of soup for the boys and some money.

In mitigation, her solicitor advocate Tom Rushbrooke said: 'This lady made a terrible mistake and she realises that now.'

[​IMG]

+2
    Prosecutor Philip Adams told the court the mother left home at 6am and intended to be back by midnight the following day (file photo)

She had been left to fend for herself as a child and was bringing up her sons to be resilient and to look after themselves, Mr Rushbrooke told the court.

'She is otherwise a very caring mother. They are well looked after, well fed and clothed,' he said.

The woman took documents to Paris to be processed before the wedding and she still wanted the marriage to go ahead. She now had passports for both her sons and would take them with her next time she travelled to France.

Her children were back with her from foster care and would be deeply affected if she went to prison, he added.

Sentencing the woman to a six month prison sentence, suspended for 12 months, Judge Robert Bartfield told her that immediate custody would be destructive to her children as they had only recently returned from care to live with her.

He told her: 'You put the boys in significant danger by leaving them alone.'

Judge Bartfield also ordered that she undertakes a rehabilitation activity requirement with the probation service.
  9. Seen

Seen Moderator

The madness continues...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...eryone-tfl-sadiq-khan-stonewall-a7839621.html

London Tube staff ditch 'ladies and gentlemen' for gender-neutral greetings

'We want everyone to feel welcome on our transport network'

[​IMG]
    People ride a tube escalator decorated with the Pride flag colours Getty
    Transport for London (TfL) workers have been told to ditch the phrase "ladies and gentlemen" in a bid to go gender-neutral.

Instead, staff should use inclusive greetings like "good morning everyone" to make passengers feel more welcome.

The decision comes after various activists, including LGBT charity Stonewall, campaigned for the change for months, claiming that although "ladies and gentlemen" was "polite", it was "outdated" and "belonged to yesterday".

Pre-recorded announcements and written guidelines for staff will also be reviewed and amended across the city.

Talking to the Metro, Mark Evers, director of customer strategy at TfL, said: ‘We want everyone to feel welcome on our transport network.

‘We have reviewed the language that we use in announcements and elsewhere and will make sure that it is fully inclusive, reflecting the great diversity of London."

During a Mayor's Question Time at the end of June, Sadiq Khan expressed concern that some customers did not feel comfortable about how certain station announcements were made.

"I am keen that TfL addresses these concerns by speaking in a more neutral way when referring to gender," he said.

"TfL has made a commitment to transition from gender-specific phrases like ‘ladies and gentlemen’ which are currently used in announcements, to a gender-neutral alternative such as ‘good morning/good afternoon everyone".

‘TfL has briefed its staff on this, though from time to time, well-meaning staff may still use the term ‘ladies and gentlemen’. If this happens frequently, TfL will issue reminders to staff."
    A spokesman for Stonewall said: “Language is extremely important to the lesbian, gay, bi and trans community, and the way we use it can help ensure all people feel included.

“We welcome gender neutral announcements to be rolled out across TfL, as it will ensure that everyone – no matter who they identify as - feels accounted for.”

Institutions across the UK have made similar commitments this year, including Cardiff Metropolitan University's decision to ban phrases like "forefathers" and "right-hand man" in March.
  10. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I haven't got a problem with ditching Ladies and Gentleman. It is outdated. Look around the next time you're on the tube you'll see very few of either. I do oppose changing everyday language in the name of political correctness though. Universities will always be full of cunts and they can do what they like but when it starts spreading to the real world, there needs to be a backlash against it before the gobby minority impose their retarded views on the silent minority.

I would rather be sacked than cow-tow to this kind of bollocks if they ever tried to impose it in my workplace. Some people seem to want to go out of their way to be offended these days and that really makes me want to defy them on principle.

If they want to do something useful, get rid of the Miss/Mrs prefix and just have the one term. Again, use of the wrong one can lead to people choosing to take offence because we all carry a crystal ball and there's fuck all else left in the world to worry about is there?

To paraphrase someone, all it takes for cuntyness to prevail is for the sensible to remain silent.
    Punter likes this.
  11. Seen

Seen Moderator

Spot the difference...

12. Seen

Seen Moderator

Anyone who still believes black people can't be racist, have a watch of this..

The good news is that this vile woman got sacked from her job as a professor at Essex County College in Newark because of this :thumb Of course, she brought race in to it once again, claiming she had been 'publicly lynched', despite the college president who fired her being black himself :D
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
    slick and Punter like this.
  13. Seen

Seen Moderator

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/ne...urch_service_on_a_Sunday_afternoon/?ref=fbshr

So here we have an immigrant who offers and contributes absolutely zilch to our society, is here illegally, is clearly a hate-filled racist, yet instead of deporting the horrible fucker back to Iraq he is let off with not much more than a ticking off.

I wonder what would have been the outcome had a white person gone in to a Mosque saying that he was going to kill all the Muslims? I think I know :wasnme

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/728069/Polish-men-jailed-throwing-bacon-mosque

slick likes this.
  14. slick

slick Administrator

Lol, She's more ignorant that racist, In her small mind whites are the cause of all black problems because of slavery, a lot of Ignorant American blacks have that same problem although they have never been enslaved themselves, it's a bit like me having a problem with Tarring and Feathering.

The guy should have said do some research and look into the Arab Slave trade, they invented it and If I'm not mistaken I think the Irish were among the last to be plucked from European shores.

Just think without slaves we'd have no pyramids, I bet she'd have no problem visiting them.
  15. slick

slick Administrator

I'm not going to read that Seen because it's the sort of thing that gets by back up.
    I have a feeling though times are a changing, diversity isn't working and the liberal PC brigade won't last much longer after Brexit, I'd also hazard a guess the guy's a nutjob lol.

In the job I do I speak to people from here there and everywhere and recently I've noticed Muslims also getting pissed off with people like this, It won't be long before we band together and sort the fcukers out between us imo without fear of upsetting anybody.
  16. Seen

Seen Moderator

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-40638343

Advertising watchdog to get tough on gender stereotypes
    [​IMG]

The advert for Aptamil baby formula showed girls wanting to be ballerinas

Advertisements that show men failing at simple household tasks and women left to clean up are set to be banned by the UK advertising watchdog.

The Advertising Standards Authority will crack down on ads that feature stereotypical gender roles.

Ads that mock people for not conforming to gender types or reinforce gender roles had "costs for individuals, the economy and society", the ASA said.

As a result new rules will be drawn up that will take effect next year.

The ASA said it had decided to conduct a review following the public's reaction to the "beach body ready" advertising campaign in 2015. It prompted a wave of complaints for showing a bikini-clad model in an advertisement for a slimming product, which critics said was socially irresponsible.

In the past the ASA has banned ads on grounds of objectification, inappropriate sexualisation, and for suggesting it is desirable for young women to be unhealthily thin.

But in several instances the regulator had received complaints about ads that featured sexist stereotypes or mocked people who didn't follow traditional roles, which it had not investigated or ruled against, because they were not in breach of the current guidelines.

One example was an advert for Aptamil baby milk formula that showed girls growing up to be ballerinas and boys becoming engineers.

Complaints had also been made about adverts for clothing retailer Gap that showed a boy becoming an academic, and a girl becoming a "social butterfly".

[​IMG]

Protein World's 2015 advert sparked a huge backlash

An advertisement for KFC featured one man teasing another, who said he suffered from anxiety, over his lack of masculinity.

The review suggested that new standards should consider whether the stereotypes shown would "reinforce assumptions that adversely limit how people see themselves and how others see them."

"Portrayals which reinforce outdated and stereotypical views on gender roles in society can play their part in driving unfair outcomes for people," said Guy Parker, chief executive of the ASA.

"While advertising is only one of many factors that contribute to unequal gender outcomes, tougher advertising standards can play an important role in tackling inequalities and improving outcomes for individuals, the economy and society as a whole."

Not all stereotypes would be barred, however.

The ASA suggested showing a woman cleaning or a man doing DIY tasks was acceptable.

However it would be unacceptable if a family was shown making a mess and the woman was left with the sole responsibility to clean it up, or a man was shown "trying and failing to undertake simple parental or household tasks".

The ASA also said ads suggesting specific activities were suitable only for boys or girls were problematic.
  17. Seen

Seen Moderator

This just about sums up everything that is wrong with our country at the moment, the authorities bending over backwards to try and make sure no-one can ever be offended again, even though some of these adverts would only offend people who have absolutely zero sense of humour and/or total arseholes.

What the fuck is the obsession with trying to eradicate gender from our society? A minuscule proportion of people have suddenly decided that they no longer want to be identified as neither male nor female and now children are supposed to be damaged somehow if they are treated differently?

Look at some of the adverts below that were complained about. What kind of special needs window lickers must these cunts be to be so offended by them that they've actually took the time to ring/email/write to the ASA and say the advert should be banned?

If we are so determined to eradicate stereotypes between males and females and treat everyone as alike, are we to do away with the antiquated notion that a man should never hit a woman? I mean, that's supporting the stereotype that ALL men are bigger and stronger than ALL women, isn't it?

Women sex offenders will then have to be given the same sentences as male sex offenders, including female teachers who have sex with their pupils (who usually get a fraction of the punishment a male teacher would).

And then of course the Family Law courts will have to stop automatically granting main custody to the mother in 95% of parental rights cases when a couple with children break up, and go 50/50...as the current law supports the stereotype that a mother is always the better parent than a father.

Maybe not.

slick likes this.
  18. Seen

Seen Moderator

[​IMG]
    winrew and Punter like this.
  19. Seen

Seen Moderator

Fucking hell :lol

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  20. Seen

Seen Moderator

^^^ This guy is NOT depressed, he's mentally ill ffs.
skybet.com