1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Seen's big eye on the little world...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Seen, Jul 3, 2017.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Seriously though, he's stereo typically what's wrong with people nowadays, their self entitlement without wanting do do fcuk all to help or do anything for themselves is fcuking unbelievable.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

3. Punter

Punter Moderator

I think i did lol.
    slick likes this.
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

5. Seen

Seen Moderator

This is from last month...

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/woman-who-posted-rap-lyrics-14543694

What a fucking waste of taxpayers money, how much did that court case cost? Are we now going to prosecute all people (sorry, all white people, because let's face it, we all know she was prosecuted because of her skin colour) who type the word 'nigga' on the internet. Whoops, I just did it :embarassed Sue me.

It wasn't even the bad one (nigger), and if it's not directed at someone or some people as an insult then how can it be racist? It was quoting lyrics from a fucking song, man!

And why the hell is she being made to wear an electronic tag???!!!
    slick likes this.
  6. Seen

Seen Moderator

7. slick

slick Administrator

Read that earlier today and thought what a lying, conniving bitch.
    It would have been a lot easier for the poor fella if she just put a bullet in his head, not only has she made him accept Euthanasia as his only way to stop the agonising pain, she's tortured him for months by having him go through hell, Physically, mentally and spiritually.
    It's worse than murder in my eyes.

It'll be interesting indeed to see what sentence she gets.
    Last edited: May 17, 2018
  8. Seen

Seen Moderator

My first thought was that if the genders were reversed and it was a man who had tossed acid over his ex-girlfriend, causing her injuries so horrific that she felt she had choice but to end her own life, the verdict would have been different.

A barbaric crime and she needs locking up for many years. Not sure what the maximum sentence is though.
    Punter likes this.
  9. slick

slick Administrator

They were my first thoughts too Seen but I want to see what the sentence is first before commenting on that.
  10. Seen

Seen Moderator

Punter likes this.
  11. slick

slick Administrator

Still not harsh enough imo because I think what she's done is worse than cold blooded murder.
    Punter likes this.