1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Server reboot.

Discussion in 'Tech and Info' started by slick, May 9, 2012.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Soz guys but I need to reboot the server asap, lets join hands together in the hope we come back in one piece.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Soz about that, I couldn't access our server by SSH and thought we may have been hacked, I still can't access the bloody thing but have managed to get round it another way and can't see any signs of tampering, I have a feeling and I hope I'm right that it could be this new router Virgin have sent me after the old one packed in the other week. Hopefully it's just blocking me on certain ports.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Since that reboot I'm getting a hell of a lot of errors in the logs.
    I'll leave be for the time being but if they start to increase I'll have to look into it further.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

I can't even log into the server now, somethings not quite right.
    If sometime tonight we go down for a couple of minutes, fear not as it'll be me.
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

We have faith Slick. We'll all join hands and say a prayer:crossfingers
  6. slick

slick Administrator

hundreds of "network unreachable resolving " errors, followed by random ip addresses.
    I've just had a word with my good mate google and hopefully the error might itself be resolved.
  7. keemanan

keemanan Manchester City Premier League Winners 2011/12

#prayforslick

where did you watch the game sunday?
  8. slick

slick Administrator

Soz for the late reply Keem as now I cannot fcuking connect to the server using my ssh client:rant

I watched it in the house Keem, I did tinker with the idea of going to the boozer but as it's half red half blue I didn't want to be there if things went tits up, more so because some of my 'red' family would have been there and it may have become unbearable, plus my intentions were to get pissed come what may and fcuk knows how that might have ended up in a pub full of rags had we got beat. I did toy with the idea of going out Sunday night but I was half cut by around 6pm and wouldn't have remembered much of it, plus all the United fans would have fcuked off by then.
    I'm off out tomorrow instead to celebrate and gloat, I've got 44yrs built up inside me and they are going to get some of it back, it still won't compensate for all the shite I've had to put up with over the yrs but it'll be a good start lol.

Tell you the truth i probably won't unless some rag gobshite opens his mouth, I've been a bit blaise about it, even the rags in work have commented how they feel 'let off lightly' by me as they expected a lot of stick because I've not half given it em over the years for being cock sure cnuts and talking shite, I've suprised myself too as b4 we won the title even I thought I would have given it back with interest but I was worse before we won it.
    Maybe it's just not sunk in yet or we just have more class and respect than them, now it's in the bag I seem to have lost that defensiveness, in fact i think thats what it is, I was used to being defensive and could give back twice as much as I recieved and I'm just not used to being offensive, I suppose thats a good word in more ways than one for those cnuts.

The thing with uniteds fans is they are very good at lying low when things aren't going their way but come out with avengance looking to take the piss out of all and sundry when they are winning, I think thats what gets my goat up tell the truth.
    i think they were thinking we would be the same once we had won, but most City fans are not like that, well not yet anyway allthough I should imagine success will attract the nobheads along the way.

I presume you went to the match Keem,what a game, I don't think that will ever be bettered. At least you can say you was there and now die a happy man.

A few years ago I remember thinking to myself, fcuk I could die an old man and never see City winning anything again:lol
  9. keemanan

keemanan Manchester City Premier League Winners 2011/12

:lol me too slick , you're right about the gloating though , they are not equipped for losing so have no idea how to react when they do.
    Get a ST ffs
  10. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

We were robbed qpr let you win
  11. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

No - You let Everton draw
  12. slick

slick Administrator

Thats the excuse now is it, same as you lost 6-1 because Evans was sent off.

It may have also skipped your notice that even when we were 1-2 down there was no cheating, diving or haranguing of the referee unlike a certain side that finished 2nd is well renown for in such circumstances.
  13. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD