1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

SKYBET

Discussion in 'Betting Offers' started by winrew, Oct 29, 2012.

1. winrew

winrew GILF

One for new customers only....

Step 1

Open an account and get a £10 free bet instantly

Step 2

Place a £5 bet using your own money to get a £5 free bet (credited Tues)

Step 3

Place a £5 bet each week to get £5 free every week until the end of the season

Free Bet FAQs

- Do I qualify for this offer? Only customers who registered a new Sky Bet account between 26th Oct 2012 and 16th Nov 2012 will qualify for this offer
    - When will I get my £10 free bet? Your £10 free bet will be available to use as soon as you've opened an account
    - How do I get a £5 free bet every week? Simply place a £5 bet every week. A week is Tuesday 00:00 to Monday 23:59:59
    - When will my £5 free bets be credited?
    Free bets will be credited every Tuesday before 5pm for bets placed in the preceding week
    - What happens if I miss a week? If you do not place a £5 bet during a week you no longer qualify for this offer in any following weeks

So , bet a fiver every week and get a fiver credit ..........

Skybet
    king_arthur likes this.
  2. Punter

Punter Moderator

That's a cracking offer for any small stakes punter! Shame it's always just the newbies that get this.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

It is a smashing offer, Wins I've edited your original post and put our link at the bottom if anybody wants to sign up through it and support us.
  4. winrew

winrew GILF

The wifes signed up :lol , all in on Swindon ..
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Thanks for reminding me wfc, I did receive an email from skybet stating that and I need to update any banners we have.
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Not all of your customers you lying tossers.
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I know what it says, and when I try to use it I get a message saying that I'm not allowed to use this promotion.

I suppose that banner wouldn't look so good if they put "EVERY WEEK FOR NEW AND EXISTING CUSTOMERS - EXCEPT THOSE THAT ACTUALLY END UP WINNING ANYTHING. SORRY BUT WE ONLY WANT LOSERS AS CUSTOMERS.
  8. slick

slick Administrator

Thats me and Punt sorted then.