1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Skybet

Discussion in 'The Glory Hole' started by Yorkieacer, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Under 5.5 goals Kasimpasa Vs Bayrampasa £10 @ 1/14
  2. Yorkieacer

Ended 3-1 Bank £14.59 and thats my 5th stamp and £5 off my sky bill :thumb
  3. Yorkieacer

Over 0.5 Goals Al Jazira Vs Al Shaab Reserves £10 @ 1/9
    0-0 HT
  4. Yorkieacer

Well 82nd minute still 0-0 al jazira missed a penalty as well
  5. Yorkieacer

Well ended 0-0 so placed the winnings so far on this

Class/SportEvent TypeEventMarketDateSelectionNotes
    Football Europa League Dnipro v AIK Stockholm Full Time Result 06/12/2012 18:00 Dnipro @ 4/11
    Football Europa League Napoli v PSV Eindhoven Full Time Result 06/12/2012 18:00 Napoli @ 8/11
    Football Europa League Tottenham v Panathinaikos Full Time Result 06/12/2012 20:05 Tottenham @ 1/3
    Football Europa League Inter Milan v Neftchi Baku Full Time Result 06/12/2012 20:05 Inter Milan @ 4/11 Extra Time Does Not Count.
    Football Europa League Bayer Leverkusen v Rosenborg Full Time Result 06/12/2012 20:05 Bayer Leverkusen @ 2/5 Extra Time Does Not Count.
    Football Europa League VfB Stuttgart v Molde Full Time Result 06/12/2012 18:00 VfB Stuttgart @ 1/6 Extra Time Does Not Count.
  6. Seen

Seen Moderator

You'll be lucky to last a full month, Yorkie. Skybet really are an awful bookmakers.
    I had the temerity to win a couple of bets with them, I then tried to have another bet and got limited to £3 or something :wank

Our Sky is in Mrs Seen's name so she opened an account with them and I started doing the Loyalty bets like you are doing, to get the £20 off our Sky bill.....I got one token before being getting the old heave ho :duh

This is from one guy on moneysavingexpert...

7. Seen

Seen Moderator

Not to mention the fact that they don't offer BOG and never go a stand out price on any horse ever.
  8. Seen

Seen Moderator

Hi Mrs Seen,

Thanks for your email.

Our marketing team have removed you from the loyalty offer due to your betting pattern and we believe you are attempting to abuse this promotion.

For the terms and conditions of the offer click on link below:

https://www.skybet.com/loyalty

Kind regards,

Alistair
    Customer Care

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Alistair,
    I'm a little confused by your answer. You see, you say I have been removed from the loyalty offer due to my betting pattern, yet the definition of the word 'pattern' is 'a type of theme of recurring events'. Now, as I only had one bet before being removed from the loyalty offer, there simply cannot have been a pattern present (as you need more than one of something to make a pattern, obviously).

Please give me an answer which makes sense or reinstate me to the loyalty offer.

Thanks,
    Mrs Seen
    :lookaround
    Punter likes this.
  9. Seen

Seen Moderator

Hi again,

I have tried to place a bet on a race at Dundalk and my stakes have been restricted to paltry amounts (I can't even get £2 on a 6/1 shot ffs)
    Now considering I have only won a total of £7.60 since opening my account (a truly massive amount and one which could potentially cripple your yearly profits), isn't this a little extreme?
    I can only conclude that Skybet are a joke outfit, unless you can prove otherwise?

Thanks,
    Mrs Seen
  10. Seen

Seen Moderator

Thanks for your email.

Your account has been restricted by our traders so the amount that it shows you can get on is correct and unfortunately this will not be changed.

Kind regards,

Alistair
    Customer Care
  11. Yorkieacer

:eek Looks like its a good job i lost my £10 then if i would of been restricted i was going to start again as only £5 down technically but doesnt look like theres any point
  12. Seen

Seen Moderator

Reading the thread on moneysavingexpert, the vast majority on there got removed from the loyalty scheme, one guy when he was on 19 tokens :lol

I've withdrawn my money - again - at least I made £7.60 out of them :hatsoff
  13. Yorkieacer

That would piss me off being one away they should put up a min odds for people to know. At least you made profit with them :thumb
  14. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

Sky/Yorkie/hornet does it not bother you that your betting is so random and so shit? Im sorry im a great believer if you have nothing good to say then to say nowt but you are harming the children. Ive seen you back even money shots at 1/2 all season. Don't you think that you are doing the kids more harm than good and should we stay quiet about it?

yours interested - guilford
  15. winrew

winrew GILF

Its a shame you didn't follow your own rule book then .... :unsure
  16. Yorkieacer

Go on then komp tell me more when have i backed a evens shot at 1/2 its the other way round imo
  17. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

every week yorkie from what i gather. Peterhead the other week for one. 5 best players out and no cunt would touch them at evens. yorkie boy strolls in with them at 1.57 on his line. For why? for no other reason than him thinking that they must be a good bet as they are odds on. Says it all to me yorkie. I reckon you only back iranian football as then no cunt can work out how bad a bet your on.
  18. Yorkieacer

I go by stats Komp if something in my mind is 1.50 and its available at 1.60 ill back it as in my opinion that would be value you may think it should be 2.00 and not back it as its underpriced. It's all how we price it up not everyone will think the same for every match thats the love of gambling Komp.