1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Slow burning pension plan

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by swooperman, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I'm now up to £70 on at 7/1 :hope
  2. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Mines top up occasionally from elsewhere. Big difference in prices. For eg Stan James & Betvictor have England @ 4/1 whereas PaddyPower has us as joint 5th favourites still @ 7/1!! Paddy is having my money.....
  3. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

pot still growing :hope
  4. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Pretty confident, Keg. Only thing that might change for us is that KP might have retired by then, but I was on the bet to start with when he was out of the team
  5. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Still confident swoops ? Is the 5-0 absolute gubbing dampened your spirits or is just a slight blip ?

Ps - do you think I should maybe look for a paper round or something else ?? :help
  6. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Wouldn't worry too much mate, I'm still relatively confident at the price. Last time we lost 5 nil over there we promptly won the ODI series that followed & I can see that happening again. When the wheels started coming off they announced they were resting KP, Swann & someone else from the ODI's but obviously Swanny's gone for good now. I think that we are going to get a few changes at tests but in the 50 over stuff we'll be okay, although I think Cook won't be ODI captain by then, & possibly not tests either but theres fewer options for that.
    Could well be Broad in charge by the WC so it should be interesting :naughty
  7. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

BTW, that there 5 nil was more than a blip :ohwell
  8. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Not long till we get weighed in Swoops :dance

Still confident ?
  9. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Lots happened since then, but I think we're far more of a runner now Cook's gone mate, problem is it should have happened months ago in ODI's, different argument in tests. We're under the radar thats for sure
  10. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Well Swoops - still confident?
  11. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

Starts tomorrow!!!

England 4th favs at 12.00 on betfair behind Aus.SA and NZ. I'm more optimistic now than I was 6 months ago but I find it hard to think we could overcome the top two

What are peoples positions going into this so I can have an interest watch in your stakes
  12. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I need to check again but I've backed England at various different prices from 7/1, 8/1 & 10/1.

I think i stand to win just over a grand if England win it.
  13. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

What's happening Swoops ? I'm hoping they are just playing mind games and leading them all into a false sense of security for the quarter finals.

:crossfingers