1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

So how's Moyesey doing then?

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by ONEDUNME, Aug 15, 2013.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Seems to me he's dropped straight into SAF's role both in terms of picking up trophies (United's most successful manager ever - one game and one trophy) and whining like fuck

Manchester United manager David Moyes says he finds his club's start to the new season "hard to believe".
    Among their first five Premier League games, the champions host Chelsea and Manchester City and Liverpool away.
    Season starts

Arsenal: Aston Villa (

Moyes said: "I find it hard to believe that's the way the balls came out of the bag, that's for sure."
    The Premier League responded by saying: "We have absolutely assured him the process is random and above board. He has accepted those assurances."
    A league spokesman also confirmed that Moyes had put his concerns to them directly.
    However earlier on Thursday the Scotsman said: "I think it's the hardest start for 20 years that Manchester United have had.
    "I hope it's not because Manchester United won the league quite comfortably last year [that] the fixtures have been made much more difficult."
    Moyes officially took over from Sir Alex Ferguson, who retired after 26 trophy-laden years in charge, on 1 July as the Premierships official whinging jock twat.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

He should be relieved if anything because it will take the pressure off should United get off to a bad start as he can use the hard start to the fixture list as an excuse.
    I watched most if not all of Uniteds pre-season games and it's strange watching them with Moyes on the bench, If anything Phil Neville seemed to be taking over the Fergie role with his pointing and directing from the touchline.
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Exactly. I'm surprised he hasn't stuck that excuse in the back pocket for later use if needed. I thought he was cleverer than that to be honest. Is it a sign that he's feeling the pressure already?

He is one man who will be glad when the first ball is kicked so that he can talk about the football instead of all the bollocks that he's no doubt been interviewed about for the last three months.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Looks like they have Fellaini but United fans don't seem very happy about it, they are of the thinking Moyes has been talking about big name signings, let them through his fingers and used the last minutes of the transfer window to get in his real Everton targets hoping the United faithful will accept them.

I like Fellaini and think he's a very good player but United couldn't half do with a playmaker in the middle instead.
  5. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

He was always going to be coming but with them pissing about has cost them another £3.5 million This was maybe the agreement all along "if you wait till the last minute you can get Fellaini but your definitely not getting Baines and btw your having to pay top dollar"

I know this is the Moyes thread but James McCarthy worth £12m - yer having a fecking larf. This is a panic buy similar to when Liverpool bought Carroll.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

Moyesey 'out' is starting to rear it's head tonight on the local radio station, It didn't take long did it.
  7. winrew

winrew GILF

The sad thing is , Utd fans still think they have a brilliant team, but a shit manager , how fucking deluded can they get ..
  8. slick

slick Administrator

Aye and they might even be in for a bigger shock this weekend with no RVP and Rooney.
  9. Punter

Punter Moderator

Mourinho calls Moyes after Everton defeat..

Kegman likes this.
  10. slick

slick Administrator

:lol
  11. winrew

winrew GILF

Actually David , WE are laughing at you ... :lol
  12. Punter

Punter Moderator

13. Seen

Seen Moderator

What a cock he's turning in to. He's whinging more than Ferguson used to :eek No wonder everyone hates the fuckers.

Moans about the penalty, even though it was a clear one (ref really, really didn't want to give it but had to when the linesman flagged), then strangely declines to mention the clear 2nd yellow card which Fabio should have received but didn't because the ref bottled it (no way was he going to give a penna against them and send their player off).
    Punter likes this.
  14. slick

slick Administrator

He is a whining cock and doing himself no favours, Fergie was worth 10 points a season due to his whining as Refs were shit scared of him but Moyes doesn't carry the same clout because they already know him from his Everton days and are already probably thinking what a cock he is turning into too.
    I don't think Fegie hanging around every match is helping matters either, it must be like a having a driiving instructor continually sat in your car after passing a driving test, you'd just want to tell him to fcuk off so you can do your own thing without the feeling of being scrutinised at every turn. either that of the fcukers a jinx.

To be fair the local reds seem to want to continue giving Moyes a chance unlike their southern brothers ramping up the 'Moyes out' campaign. it could end up causing a revolution in the theatre of nightmares.
    Punter likes this.
  15. Chiding

Chiding New Member

16. mist

mist New Member

Three games in his new tenure, a win a loss and a draw. Rumors are he wants to bring Januzaj from United in winter.
  17. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member