1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Something Different

Discussion in 'Horse Racing & Greyhound Tips' started by Sean, Oct 1, 2022.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Don’t know if you’ve noticed how many of the horses you’ve put up in this thread and the other one end up at shorter prices which is an indicator that you’re picking horses that are overpriced which is a plus in itself
    Sean likes this.
  2. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Yeah i have noticed that , and the fact that a few drift , but i'm just not happy with it at the mo tbh , gonna spend the next few days on it and then it will return , as i said it worked and was profitable for over two years before , just gotta get my eye in so to speak plus i suppose the changing of the codes doesnt help i suppose going from the flat to the jumps/all weather

This is better on the all weather and flat , when i first started it after i while i noticed that the jumps selections were dire , has no rhyme or reason to it , but i'll use what works and discard the rest .. hurdles were slightly more profitable than chases but both made a loss so its the flat and all weather with this just so you know .

Plus i dont like steering people wrong , i try and post winners not losers lol
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2022
    ONEDUNME likes this.