1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Spain 29 October - 4 November

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by rcgills, Oct 30, 2013.

1. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Full program of matches in the Spanish Primera this week, couple of bets stand out.

Levante available as high as 4/1 to win at Betis, or 3.4 on the DNB, really can't understand those prices. Levante 7th, 4-4-2 for the season, Betis 18th, 2-2-6. Taking out their opening day battering at Barcelona (0-7), Levante have since played 4 away games, all against teams in the bottom 5 (which admittedly probably goes some way to explaining why they're up in 7th), winning 3 and drawing 1. With Betis also in the bottom 5, Levante surely can't be a 4/1 shot :thinking Betis' home record is hit and miss, good wins against Valencia and Villarreal, disappointing losses to Elche and Celta. No outcome in this game would really surprise me, but the value definitely lies with Levante. Have taken the DNB myself, at 3.1 (best odds I can get from local bookie)

And in Real Madrid v Sevilla, Rakitic as anytime scorer for Sevilla looks overpriced at 6/1. He's scored 5 in 9 this season in the league, and 7 in 15 in all competitions, making him their joint top scorer. Madrid have conceded in 4 of their 5 homes this season in the league, and Sevilla have scored in 4 of their 5 aways (including twice at the Camp Nou against Barcelona).
  2. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

38 minutes gone, Rakitic scores from the penalty spot :naughty
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

4. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

He's got a 2nd now, 5-3 to Madrid at the moment, crazy game.
  5. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Make that 7-3, and Rakitic has missed a penalty that would've given him his hat-trick.

BetVictor currently have him at 4.1 anytime scorer for the weekend at home to Celta. Pretty decent price for a player averaging better than a goal every other game, and who takes (and admittedly sometimes misses) the penalties.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

Good shout RC and great price too, well done m8:thumb